Men in Trees Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

Official discussion: "Read Between the Minds" - Spoilers

phf3947

[1]Mar 18, 2008
    • level: 71
    Please discuss "Read Between the Minds" in this thread. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kellydd

[2]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 11

I really liked this episode. Poor Jerome! I felt so bad for him and he looked so handsome. Jack is really starting to irritate me. Go talk to someone if you need help and stop taking it out on Marin. Yea Annie and Patrick!

So what I don't get is why they seem to be throwing everyone new love interests all of the sudden. Sarah, Annie, Jack, Marin all the time. What is up with that??

phf3947

[3]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 71
    The Jerome story was the best one yet. It was so sad, but it did take him back to playing the piano - something I hope the writers continue in the future. I was really disappointed that Stuart's presence was inconsequential and basically pointless. The funniest bit was meeting Jane's parents - the actors cast in the roles were perfection. Sam's reaction was priceless.

IMHO, adding more depth to the characters to make them less one-dimensional at this point in time might be too little/too late - the show is failing in the new timeslot and might not make the cut in May. That would be a really pity because the writers have so much more to give us.