Men in Trees

Home, Seized Home

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 12, 2008 on ABC

• Carpe diem - seize the day.

This episode was all about seizing the day. Are you a looker or a leaper? Patrick is chomping at the bit to seize life. He goes from driving with his mom to flying with Buzz to taking off in a balloon chair. I'm personally getting a little tired of the amnesia thing and wish we could get the old Patrick back. His come-ons to Marin are getting old and he and Annie were great together.

Marin and Jack decide to move in together. I love how the guys in the bar warn him about moving in to a giant tampon box. They seem to be having a rough time from the first day together but Jack comes through when Marin drops her laptop in the lake.

However, my favorite storyline is Jane and Sam. If I found a man like Sam I would never let him go. He is sweet, passionate, sincere, logical and really hot. I loved that he "pulled srings" to have their wedding announcement in the Elmo Gazette when they were rejected by the NY Times. They have great chemistry and I love their scenes.

Overall, it was a good episode and exactly what I have come to expect from this show.