Men in Trees

Read Between the Minds

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 19, 2008 on ABC

• Wouldn't it be great...

Wouldn't it be a great twist in the story if the plane really did crash? And not on a normal island, but on a very creepy one with black flying dust that will never be explained. Then Jack (hah, doesn't almost every show have a Jack in it?) will have exactly 24 hours to save Marin, Jerome and practically every other person on the island. Jack then will constantly travel across the island within 10 minutes for no actual reason.
    Then they solve a murder, a mistery and they figure out what that whole dharma thing means. Then Jack, also being a doctor, saves Marin from a some kind of life-treatening disease. I could go on, but it's already boring me. I actually really like this show. The whole Jack dying thing was a bit cheesy though. I mean, we all knew Jack hadn't died, so why give us the whole worried and crying thing. It would've been so much better if they made you believe he was dead, and then I would've been so happy to find out he was actually still alive. But they can't change anything about that now. Well, now that I think about it, they could make Jack die again, and then bring him back to life, that would be great! Ha!

I guess they're now using the Jack-almost-dying storyline to let Jack be all troubled about it, and make him fight with Marin all the time. Then they make up, have a lot of sex and cry some more. I miss Cash, I like that he's so honest, it's only stupid of him to lie about his disease, but I guess that's going to be handy in some other dramatic storyline.

The small parents thing was funny, little weird though. I mean, is it really possible for two small people to have a big one? I don't know. The Patrick/Annie jail thing was sweet. I like that Patrick is getting a little bit more like the old Patrick, because I don't like the new Patrick, he burbs.