Men in Trees

The Buddy System

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 27, 2006 on ABC

• Jack and Marin still haven\'t a clue. Ben is alone again after Sara freaks out and skips town. SheriffMommy & Patrick made up, but even better he and Buzz have a great story to tell at the bar. But Annie is my favorite Elmoian this week!

Again and again I am reminded of just how sweet this cast is. With just one look between Theresa and Annie when Marin asks Jack if he notices her hair I am reminded that these women know that Jack and Marin have slept together and that whether she will admit or not, Marin has feelings for Jack. It also says a lot about the different ways men and women communicate. The Mar & Ter pingpong during the Emporium scene was more than a little annoying(seriously we get that your names can rhyme) although Annie was wonderful, calling Marin on how she belongs with Jack... Are you sure Buzz is the Daddy? I\'m buying it but only because it\'s TV. SheriffMommy is her typical blaming, snapping self but one might wonder why she doesn\'t go up the mountain to look for her son though it does give us the opportunity to listen to Annie (I just loved Annie all episode) talk to her and Mai like a kindergarten teacher. \"We\'re not going to play the blame game!\" Jack and Marin still spend all their free time together and still haven\'t a clue. Ben is alone again after Sara freaks out and skips town (not to fear Ben! I think there\'s a busload of women planning on moving to Alaska just to find you, even if you never washed your hands on ER). SheriffMommy & Patrick made up, but even better he and Buzz have a great story to tell at the bar.