Men of a Certain Age Forums

TNT (ended 2011)

Cancelled!

Yaspaa

[1]Jul 16, 2011
    • level: 79
    I'm pretty devastated.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kravitzfan12

[2]Jul 17, 2011
    • level: 34
    Cannot explain how saddened I am by this news! Possibly the best drama on television that was always overlooked. Mike Royce did mention maybe shopping the show to other networks, but that rarely ever comes to fruition.

That being said, the series had a brilliant two seasons and season-turned-series finale was a great ending!

iskabibble07

[3]Jul 17, 2011
    • level: 13

I already sent a couple messages to the USA network to consider picking it up. Ray Ramano is well connected so I am holding out hope that a real network will pick MOCA up and turn it into a hit. A big reason TNT could not make a go of it is they had no idea how to promote the show and they kept playing games with when to show it and splitting seasons and all of that. I just hope that if TNT has ownership over the show's content that they show a small amount of class and pass it along to someone who has a clue what to do with such a great show.

mulder_000

[4]Jul 18, 2011
    • level: 6
    I had just watched 2 first 2 seasons in a row, and finished last week. I was sad that I had to wait for months for the new season, as I really enjoyed the show. Now they cancel it!

I have no idea what the use is in watching drama anymore, when it will be cancelled before there is any conclusion to most of these shows.

Oh well back to America's Best diners, dancers, whiners, eaters, waitresses...PUKE!

Danio85

[5]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 7
    totally agree with you mulder..

Kenant00

[6]Jul 29, 2011
    • level: 8

In my opinion, another network should try to pick the show up ortake the idea and make a new show

out of it. Men of a Certain age was the first of it's kind. There's to many shows or movies about women

that are friends. This was the first show about men that are friends.

karen1056

[7]Sep 3, 2011
    • level: 4

TNT: You need to think for a minute before cancelling Men of a Certain Age-this is possibly one of the best shows on TV at the moment. The story is so true to life and you can't find that in to many shows!! Please at least give one more season or at least closure of the show. I do not understand you networks just because a few of us aren't watching Real Housewives or Survivor or whatever stupid reality show is on at the moment! Please leave on a A-one show for some of us that like REAL TV!

letsgoanna

[8]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 2

I've never heard of this show before, it hasn't been aired in Australia (as far as I know).

I have ENJOYED IT IMMENSELY, Now looks like I'll be watching the regular cop and lawyer shows.