Mental

Book of Judges

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jun 09, 2009 on FOX

• A somewhat famous writer is saved from being stamped as a vegetable by Jack and Carl enlists a reluctant Arturo to get rid of him.

Well, I hoped that there would be more character development by now. What ever happened to Veronicas marriage? No more trouble? Not very convincing. Why is Carl so evil? This needs explaining. I liked the opening scene, hilarious.
    The scene at the pool where Jack just stands there and says "Interesting." was just ridiculous! No meaning in there. The main case was quite interesting, but then again there were hardly any other patients, which I think is kind of unrealistic.
    I didn't like the ending, because I'm not sure where the writers want to go with that. Do they want to show us, that yes, he is a man and behaves like one (having a one night stand with a patients daughter is somewhat unprofessional though)? Why would he do that? Just because she is pretty and intelligent and the daughter of his famous author?
    I gave this episode a 7 anyway and that is mainly because I loved the scenes with Jack and Nora and the developing friendship between Jack and Veronica. They are absolutely great together. I could hardly help laughing out aloud when they compare their mornings after the sleepless night (bikeride vs. nap, cereal and hot shower) and him saying "You live an exiting life". That was just great!
    I will definitely give it another shot!
  • Looks like Jack will get into trouble

So what was the deal with Bell? I don't know what he wants to prove, but he's being totally unprofessional and unethical for what he's doing.

I like how Veronica supports Jack even when she knows and thinks his methods are a little bit out there. And it also looked like they were having fun when they were taking that thing. I don't think it's bad, since they must go through so many bad situations with patients that they need to enjoy life when they can.

The case... It must be difficult to lose someone that way and feel guilty about it. Good that Jack was able to go deep inside the man's mind and improve his condition. Didn't like the daughter, didn't like the end.

Well, I've never liked that actress.