I'm Fine

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 2010 on NBC

• Veronica is having trouble coping since her incident. She and Chris are going strong which is the one good thing in her life. Sonia has to face an impossible task. Chloe is dragged into a dangerous situation by Dr. Briggs who is not what he seems.

Another really good episode of Mercy. This show is getting better and better each week. Tonight we had a number of solid plot lines.

A young girl who is Veronica's patient who gets Gonorrhea supposedly from some boys at school. Veronica freaking out and beating up the girls mother. Sonia being faced with a decision to do something directly against her oath as a nurse, but at the same time to find the compassion to help someone when she truly has the chance. Chloe and Dr. Briggs go on a very strange field trip which really puts the good doctor in a whole different light.

Veronica is really on edge since her incident, but Chris does seem to help. The incident with the mother was justified, but it's not the kind of thing a sane person would usually do under the circumstances. Dr. Harris ends up sending her home which was the right thing to do. I'm not sure if Veronica is ready to deal with her own issues let alone any one else's. I guess this is the question long term.

A really tough episode with some very volatile issues. I know this episode could bring up some very interesting discussions based on the content as it did in my home. The thing to remember is that this is a teleplay that is being acted out on TV. Not a real life situation. Unfortunately some people have trouble recognizing the difference. Overall very well done. Thanks for reading...