Dan: With a few adjustments to your lifestyle, you can be free and clear.
Mr. Moskowitz: What kind of adjustments?
Dan: Bacon's not a food group. Neither is tobacco or booze. If you don't radically alter your diet and throw away your television set, you'll die.
Jeannie: Ronnie, if you're pregnant, Mike will do the right thing. Plus, your dad and I can help.
Veronica: Oh, that's a great idea. You drink vodka for breakfast, and dad's losing his mind. Maybe you guys should open up a Montessori school.
Chloe: I slept with a married man.
Veronica: Hey, this is just a little hiccup, you know? A milestone. Things that you do in your 20s. You sleep with a married man.
Sonia: Date a gay dude. Have a threesome.
Petey's Wife: I guess you should've put a ring on it, huh?
As Petey's wife insults Veronica, Sonia, and Chloe for being single ladies who have to work hard to earn a living, she takes a line from Beyoncé's hit song "Put a Ring on It".
International Episode Titles:
Czech Republic: Taková já nejsem (I Am Not Like That)
Original International Air Dates:
Canada: November 18, 2009 on Citytv
Australia: February 24, 2010 on 7TWO
Czech Republic: May 2, 2011 on Prima LOVE
- "New Day I Hate" by Young Fresh Fellows (Opening Scenes - Chloe arrives at the hospital and finds the nasty poster)
- "All or Nothing" by Derby (Veronica, Sonia and Chloe talk about the nasty posters. Veronica's mother asks if she's pregnant when she refuses a drink.)
- "Stars" by The XX (Veronica and Mike talk in the coffee shop over lunch. Mike tells Veronica he knows about the pregnancy and wants to talk about it.)
- "When You Come Back Around" by The Respectables (Veronica, Sonia and Chloe are in the bar talking about Petey and the encounter with his wife. Veronica admits to being scared that she may be pregnant and that she may not be.)
- "Save Me" by Aras (At the end of the episode)