Merlin

Aired Unknown Oct 06, 2012 on BBC

• merlin

watch
  • Malware Link

Do not download anything from the linked website in the "ALAS!" reply! It contains malware and will take over your browsers, and is very tough to remove.

. Love the show!
  • 5x01 - Arthur's Bane

Okay, I admit I'm easily pleased. Seeing Gawain shirtless was good enough for me! That said, I'm very pleased by how Guin is showed as the Queen. She looks really awesome and there's clearly no hesitation in her about her new role. Well done show!
  • Alas!

I cannot watch season 5... I live in the US! What do I do?!
  • oh somebody already wrote about it

the alien
  • Arthur's Bane Part 1

Arthur's Bane Part 1 was a superb and very entertaining episode. I liked how the story picked up years later and found familiar and new characters very interesting. It was great seeing Merlin talk with The Dragon. There was lot of great character and plot development as Merlin discovers what Arthur's Bane is. Morgana seems the same while Queen Guinevere has changed in a few ways but her original charm does shine through. The ending was great and I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!
  • Arthu's bane

Well, where should I begin with?Great start with a quite anxious omen about Mordred.But I have to admit Guinevere's decision about Sefa's life took me by surprise. Why can't Merlin just have a decent relationship with a girl will not end up dead or being evil?
  • What the heck was with that alien thing?

All-in-all it was a good episode but what was an alien doing there? Maybe it was some kind of druid thing but it totally looked like an alien. Are the writers seriously THAT low on fresh ideas?