Merlin

The Death Song Of Uther Pendragon

Aired Unknown Oct 20, 2012 on BBC

• The Death Song Of Uther Perndragon

I did like this one.

There were parts of this episode that feel were very good. The things that Uther was upset about would have been in his character. But not to kill his son. I liked the way Merlin stopped him. Guinevere is a very good queen. There were times that Merlin even saved Uther's life.
  • Think about it...

Uther did not even care about his wife and Queen at the time of Arthur's conception. This episode merely elaborated and concluded the point that the only thing that mattered to Uther was his legacy, which happily died along with him. The softer feelings he showed at times were just convenient to him and he was just relieved that Arthur was still loyal to him after he found out that his mother died because of his unnatural birth. This conclusion for Uther was one of the best I have seen for any character. Great episode.

Oh, and Uther... Guinevere is a top-notch Queen. When she gave that fake death sentence, I got chills XD
  • Sorry

Sorry but I love Merlin, but this episode was a real insult to how Uther loved Arthur in previous seasons. I am awfully suprised people crave it so much... it was pretty intense, but they wasted 42 episodes of us seeing Uther's interesting character build up. It didn't need to happen, Uther's story-arc was already complete. Worse than how Christensen ruined Vader in my humble opinion.
  • I DETEST THIS EPISODE

THEY BLEW UTHER'S INTERESTING/DEPTHFUL CHARACTER INTO SMITHERINES IN THIS EPISODE WHEN THEY DIDN'T NEED TO!

I completely detest this episode! It really hurts IMO that it has positive reviews!

Read this: http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Fimber/Things_that_went_wrong_in_%22The_Death_Song_of_Uther_Pendragon%22

Explains it perfectly! I mean... did Anthony Head run over Overman's dog or something?
  • Awesome

This episode was awesome....Loved the ghost part of Uther...!!! Nicely done...

Can't wait till Arthur finds out about Merlin!!
  • The Death Song Of Uther Pendragon

The Death Song Of Uther Pendragon was a perfectly entertaining episode of Merlin and I really enjoyed watching. This was more or less a ghost story where Uther comes back and does things to show his disapproval. I liked the story and the humor, action and drama were great. The chemistry with the actors is awesome and its fun watching them interact. I liked how every thing played out and the ending was great. Merlin attempting to horseplay with Arthur was hilarious. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!