Merlin Forums

BBC (ended 2012)

Merlin Season 5 Magic Reveal.

Sherlock-Phan

[1]Oct 21, 2012
    • level: 1

I've heard that some people are wondering if Arthur may already know that Merlin has magic or is suspicious that he may have magic.

Like in Arthur's Bane Part 1 and Part 2, Merlin does magic right in front of Arthur a couple of times and surely Arthur must have heard/seen something and with Merlin revealing his magic to Uther in the last episode, maybe Arthur had heard something?

Maybe Arthur's waiting for Merlin to reveal his magic, to have more trust in him? Or maybe he wants Merlin to stay his servant and, knowing that when Merlin's magic goes public, he probably cant be just his servant anymore.

What do people think about this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XyFan

[2]Oct 21, 2012
    • level: 4
    A good question. Can be either both of them but i personally believe that Arthur doesnt know about Merlin's magic. ( although deep in my heart wish that he'd know, but thats probably not the case. )

The secrecy about Merlin's magic is actually that keeps my interests in this series. The ways he tries to hide them make the show so funny and interesting. I hope Merlin's secret is to be revealed to Arthur few episodes before the very last season- but hey, we will never know when that would be, hope we have many seasons ahead!

boom-moo

[3]Oct 21, 2012
    • level: 75
    Hello Sherlock-Phan

For future reference, and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that no new topic threads should be open if there's an existing one where you topic fits. In this case, you should use the 'United Fans of Merlin' thread (here) which is pinned at the top of the page for easy access, or even the Arthur/Merlin thread.

We appreciate all contributions but we also like to follow the rules and keep a clear and accessible forum for new users to easily find their way around. In case of any doubt, you can go through the Posting Rules thread (also pinned on top of the page (here) so you know where you post what. And of course, you can also pm me anytime.

Thank you