Ok then, no problem Name 10 props (excluding jewellery, clothing and fashion complements) that are used at least twice and in which episodes.
1) Excalibur - Excalibur, The Fires of Idhirsholas, The Sword in the Stone Part 2,
2) The staff in 'Gates of Avalon' - reused in 'To Kill the King'.
3) The Cup of Life - Le Morte d'Arthur, The Coming of Arthur (I think)
4) The crystal - The Crystal Cave, The Witch's Quickening - I think it was one of the crystals from the cave reused here that Alvarr asks Morgana to steal.
5) The vial with water from the Lake of Avalon - The Eye of the Phoenix, The Coming of Arthur Part 2, I think.
6) I am not too sure about this but - Morgana's dagger which was gifted by Arthur - The Crystal Cave, Tears of Uther Pendragon - I think its the same dagger she uses to kill some guards.
7) Gaius's medicine bag - lost count of which episodes it came up but to name a few - The Dragon's call, Lamia ...
8 ) If its counted as a prop, Gaius uses a stick for support when he's out investigating with Merlin - A Herald of the New Age, A Lesson in Vengeance.
I am stuck at this point. Apart from these I can only think of weapons (crossbows) and a broomstick... If any of the above is not valid, please let me know. I'll try again along with the remaining 2 I have to include.
Edited on 11/21/2012 4:32am Edited 3 total times.
You must be registered and logged in to post a message.