Merlin Forums

BBC (ended 2012)

Re-watching Merlin: Post Season 3 Preparation Thread

ericsprau

[1]Dec 5, 2010
    • level: 11
    I'd like to propose we do this again during the break. You all know how it works I suppose, but here are the rules anyway. I propose boom manages it again this year as she's around the most. ^_^

rules wrote:
    Rules are as follows:

1. We get started on the first Saturday of 2011 and a new thread with a new episode choice will be open every Saturday. We will go in order from who opts-in to participate first to last.

2. Everyone should copy and paste the information in this entry (Introduction and Rules) when opening a new thread. Make sure to add the episode of your choice in the list above. Keeping track of the turns and our progress will be useful when we have rewatched a bunch of episodes already and having the rules at hand will be useful for those who join us half way through.

3. Agreed that we all sometimes just don't have the time or the inclination to leave comments, I'd like to make clear that it's not compulsory to rewatch and/or comment on every single episode.

4. Anyone is most welcome to join at any time. Boom-moo will make sure to add new members to the list so they have their chance to choose an episode.

5. If you don't own the DVDs or the episodes, don't let that stop you from joining. Feel free to pm boom-moo so she can give you a link to a site where to watch them online.

6. Should anyone have any doubt, do not hesitate to pm boom-moo.

Who wants in? *Raises hand*
    Edited on 12/05/2010 12:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Dec 5, 2010
    • level: 75
    Eric, will you ever catch up before opening threads randomly?

Same as last year, we are voting on things to do during the hiatus. The rewatching option has been proposed, we are discussing on what to rewatch, when, etc... Please check the 'United Fans of Merlin' thread for details. Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.