Episodes Rewatched so far wrote: Week 1. 1x01 The Dragon's Call (boom-moo).
Week 2. 1x11 The Labyrinth of Gedref (illegalferret).
Week 3. 1x09 Excalibur (dpebbleson).
Week 4. 1x10 The Moment of Truth (ericsprau).
Week 5. 2X10 Sweet Dreams (TheCloser4eva).
Week 6. 1x13 Le Morte D'Arthur (boom-moo).
Rules are as follows:
1. We got started on the first Saturday of 2010 and a new thread with a new episode choice will be open every Saturday. We are following the order in the list above to open threads and we are selecting the episodes in a random order, so all 26 episodes of both series are up to be picked anytime.
2. Everyone should copy and paste the information in this entry (Introduction and Rules) when opening a new thread. Make sure to add the episode of your choice in the list above. Keeping track of the turns and our progress will be useful when we have rewatched a bunch of episodes already and having the rules at hand will be useful for those who join us half way through.
3. Agreed that we all sometimes just don't have the time or the inclination to leave comments, I'd like to make clear that it's not compulsory to rewatch and/or comment on every single episode.
4. Anyone is most welcome to join at any time. I will make sure to add new members to the list so they have their chance to choose an episode.
5. If you don't own the DVDs or the episodes, don't let that stop you from joining. Feel free to pm me so I can give you a link to a site where to watch them online
6. Should anyone have any doubt, do not hesitate to pm me.
"The Curse of Cornelius Sigan"
In the dark tunnels beneath Camelot an ancient tomb is discovered, filled with treasure. Gaius begs the King to seal it shut again, fearing the tomb belongs to Cornelius Sigan, an evil sorcerer who cursed Camelot and swore to one day return and destroy the city. But Uther is too taken with the treasure to listen, insisting Sigan is just a fairytale.
Meanwhile, new servant Cedric muscles in on Merlin's position as Arthur's right-hand man and turns the prince against his loyal friend. Merlin is convinced the slippery newcomer is up to something and he's right: Cedric is a conman and a thief who's after the magnificent jewel found at the heart of the tomb. Little does Cedric know, his precious prize is more dangerous than he could possibly imagine.
Camelot has never been more vulnerable but how can Merlin make things right when, thanks to Cedric, he might have lost Arthur's friendship for good? Merlin faces the prospect of turning to the creature he swore he'd never trust again: The Great Dragon.
Just for you Esther! LOL
Edited 2 total times.