Merlin Forums

BBC (ended 2012)

Season 2 airdate for Canada

Phantomrox

[1]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 10

I've been trying to find any press releases for when/if Merlin is coming back to Canada for it's second season, but so far have no luck. Does anyone know if it will be coming back? please and thank you

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 75

Hello phantomrox and welcome to the forum

For future reference, and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that all questions regarding the show should be posted in the Q&A thread which is pinned at the top for easy access. Your chances to get more and better replies increase that way since this is a rather active forum and inactive threads get buried quickly.

We appreciate all contributions but we also like to follow the rules and keep a clear and accesible forum for new users to easily find their way around. I've had problems with the mods in the past so I hope you understand. In case of any doubt, you can go through the Posting Rules threads, which are also pinned at the top of the page, so you can know where you post what. You can also pm me anytime.

Have fun around!

Unfortunately I can't answer your question, I keep updating airing dates in the Notes section of the episodes but I haven't heard anything about Canada.

Anyone who can throw some light, please do so in the Q&A, I'm locking this thread. Thank you

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.