Merlin Forums

BBC (ended 2012)

Weird in Merlin (mismanagement/ mistake)

Dipro

[1]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 1

Firstly, Merlin wants to save everyone whether s/he is friend or foe. It seems like a way to extend the story. Merlin kills pixie/ sidhe etc creatures without a second thought but saves Uther/Morgana! Kind of a mythical racist.

Uther banding sorcery, he also thinks it barely exists.

Almost in every episode there is at least one close shot of Morgana's evil grinning which is too obvious to show and weird of others not noticing. She goes out every night and no body sees her! There is no guard either!

(NB: This is my second post. Sorry if I'm repeating something. Thanks.)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 75
    Hello Dipro

For future reference, and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that no new topic threads should be open if there's an existing one where your topic fits. In this case, all and everything Merlin (spoiler free) should be discussed at the 'United Fans of Merlin' thread (here) which is pinned at the top of the page for easy access and at the Spoilers thread when spoilery content is mentioned.

We appreciate all contributions but we also like to follow the rules and keep a clear and accessible forum for new users to easily find their way around. In case of any doubt, you can go through the Posting Rules thread (also pinned on top of the page (here) so you know where you post what. And of course, you can also pm me anytime.

Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.