Merlin

The Kindness Of Strangers

Aired Unknown Dec 08, 2012 on BBC

• A very enjoyable surprise

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker

I love this episode. I love all episodes, by the way, but what I liked the most this time was Finna. First, she seemed to be the weak spot of Alator, poor old woman but soon, she turned out to be a true hero. Alator also died a hero. I hope some day Arthur knows about their sacrifices and they are honored like they deserve.

And please, please, please... Mordred, don't turn to the dark side!

Finally, isn't Merlin way more handsome than he was in the first season? His eyes are amazingly deep now

• The Kindness Of Strangers

The Kindness Of Strangers was a superb episode of Merlin and I really enjoyed watching. There was a lot of character and plot development as Alator was tortured by Morgana so she could learn the true identity of Emeris. It was awesome how Merlin went off on his own to save the day. I liked how he tried to help the old woman of the old ways. I enjoyed watching how every thing played out and was very entertained. The ending was great and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • IS MORDRED A THREAT OR NOT?

This episode left us with more questions than answers. Hopefully Alator of the Catha was determined to protect Merlin's secret but he did not predict to what extent Morgana's ruthlessness has tried really hard to be of service to Merlin that she sacrificed the only person who knows about Merlin's(besides Gaius) true idientity is Mordred prove himself worthy of such confidence or the worst foe of Camelot? WE WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!