Merlin

The Sword In The Stone Part 1

Aired Unknown Dec 17, 2011 on BBC

7.4
  • Dying to watch the next episode!

I was overall very much satisfied with this episode, except for the new found 'friends' of our heroes, the smugglers. Seeing Arthur in a entirely different character as a simpleton was a treat, a marvelous treat, and for once having him LISTEN to Merlin is great. I hope now he does realize that the only person he can COMPLETELY trust with his life is MERLIN. The appearance of Gwen was expected, but i had hoped the reunion of the lovers would be more dramatic- like Gwen coming to their help or something. I missed Lancelot a bit when the music i relate him to was played. Hopefully, he'll sprang out of the dead xD

Seeing Gwaine fight was great too. I was like- what an idiot Morgana is, making a SURVIVOR fight an obese monster! The outcome was pretty much obvious! And the portrayal is once again of superior class by everyone.

Overall, it was very much enjoyable. And since i'm literally dying to watch the next episode, i guess that's praise enough! I hope that the final episode will be the best Xmas gift.