Merlin

The Sword In The Stone Part 2

Aired Unknown Dec 24, 2011 on BBC

7.6
  • I feel as if the story is not progressing!

I was a bit disappointed in the season finale. I am watching Merlin since episode 1 and I will continue to watch it because I love the story and I love Colin and Bradley, and I cannot get enough of seeing them as Merlin and Arthur. They are doing an amazing job. However I feel the story is not progressing. Besides Arthur marrying Gwen, nothing worth mentioning happend in the season finale which would had us wondering about what will happen next. Although there were plenty of possibilities, such as Morgana discovering the truth about Merlin, or maybe Gwen as the queen discovering the truth about Merlin. This options could have put some interesting prospects to the development of the story. Not to mention Arthur finally beginning to understand ... I am willing to accept that this will not happen any time soon but something should have happened to keep the story interesting. Also I was very disappointed about how the legend of the sword in the stone developed. It was weak! I just hope that the next season will be as good as we are used to.