Merlin

With All My Heart

Aired Unknown Dec 01, 2012 on BBC

• lady morgana

i know this show is old im on season 3 and sick of her i am finished should be killed off
  • wow wow wow

this is amazing when gwen is enchartened
  • nice episode

what?! season 5 is the last? it's not satisfying. by the way i saw some ant(?) crawling on mordred's coat while he was talking to arthur by the window lol.
  • With All My Heart

With All My Heart was a spectacular and amazing episode of Merlin. I really enjoyed watching because the story was engaging, intriguing and full of suspense and surprise. The characters were awesome and it was great to see Merlin, Gaius and Arthur try to help Gwen. The Dochraid was an interesting being and it was awesome watching her in action. Morgana tried to foil their plans and her dragon helped but Merlin drove it away eventually as a Dragon Lord. I wonder why her Dragon looks so scrawny and sickly and I feel bad for the creature. I loved how every thing played out and it was awesome for Arthur to save his Queen using magic. I liked how Mordrid revealed his true nature to Merlin. The ending was awesome and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • A FREE QUEEN

At last Gwen is Mordred's intervention was more than vital still have my reservations about his inner intentions. After all this Gwen-saving mission with many funny and tragic scenes I am sure the series will have a dramatic finale.

BY THE WAY BBC ANNOUNCED SEASON 5 WILL BE THE LAST OF THE SHOW.

TOO BAD
  • Ouch...

Its weird how we sometimes like to see our heroes get hurt some episodes. I have noticed recently that on several occasions throughout this season Merlin is being hurt a lot more. Its almost occurring every episode now. How much can one guy take when protecting the ones he love? But it was an overall good episode and I cant wait for next week