Metalocalypse

Cleanzo

Aired Sunday 12:30 AM Nov 18, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Was this the end of Dr. Rockzo?

The downfall of Dr. Rockzo, the rock ´n´ roll clown, his departure from his albino friend and his rehabilitation is a bitter sweet moment in Metalocalypse. Specially for the ones (including myself) that have been completely captured by this paranoid and demented character.
    On one hand, you can´t help to be happy for him, overcoming his addiction. But... he is Dr. Rockzo, the rock ´n´ roll clown. He does cocaine! How can he be Dr. Rockzo without cocaine?
    I just hope we´ll see him again. Even though he´ll probably get at least 50 years of jail time for stealing the one thousand pounds of cocaine (that was rock ´n´ roll), I´m confident that Dr. Rockzo will make a comeback.
    So, let´s raise our glasses for Dr. Rockzo, the rock ´n´ roll clown that used to do cocaine
  • cleanso: The band dethklok (12th largest economy in the world) attemps to soberize a cocoaine addicted rock and roll clown named dr. rockso after he steals a truck with 1500 pounds of cocoaine, after he soberizes, he turns himself in for stealing cocoaine

i have watched many metalocalypse episodes and this is probably the happiest ending to many of them. many episodes end with groups of people sacrificing themselves at a concert, or numbers of people commiting suicide because they havn't released an album recenty, but after they soberize a cocaine fueled clown, it was probably the most productive thing they've done, but not there funniest episode compared to lots of there others.

my rank: 4 stars

bravo adault swim programs and creators, again not my favorite episode, but it's funny, entertaining, and makes you come back for more humor.

jared