Metalocalypse

Dethclown

Aired Sunday 12:30 AM Nov 26, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Dr. Rockso, the Rock 'N' Roll clown, becomes Toki's new friend and the rest of DethKlok doesn't like it.

This was one of the first episodes I ever watched. It kind of disturbed me, but then again, pretty much all of Metalocalypse disturbs me. It's still a good episode. My favourite part is when Dr. Rockso sneaks up on Murderface while he's sleeping and puts his hand down Murderface's pants and whispers,"I do cocaine." Poor Murderface. I think that would be my reaction to a clown's hand down my pants, also. Waking up screaming. "I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants...That's what I did today..." My next favourite part is when Murderface discovers the great art of "freeballin'". And that leads me to my favourite quote from this episode, "I believe, that is what is know as freeballing." And who could forget the disturbing, yet hilarious music video Dr. Rockso made? I watched that video exactly like I watch Salad Fingers; afraid, but oh so amused. I thought I was being brainwashed for a minute. It was a hilarlious episode. ^__^
TOON