Metalocalypse

Dethfashion

Aired Sunday 12:30 AM Nov 11, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Dethklok enters the world of fashion and do battle with weight and eating disorders.

This episode hooked me and is the best of all of Metalocalypse. Emperor (Ihsahn, Trym and Samoth) do voiceover work as the demoniac fashion designer and his two minions and they ham it up enjoyably, especially Ihsahn. The skit about "food shaped like a dick" and how they carry that through the episode is hilarious, as is the grocery store scene where Toki and Skwisgaar are telling the band about "carcomigrates" and Murderface hammers out a diet plan for them to follow. Even after watching all of the other Metalocalypse episodes, this one is still my favourite (although Emperor's presence is a big help).
  • Dethklok enters the world of fashion . Hilarity ensues.

Starting with a diasterious fashion show involving rampaging polar bears and elecrtic eels, Dethklok announces that they will be starting their own clothing line. The idea of Dethklok getting involved in the fashion industry is hilarious by itself, but on top of that, they discover that they are too fat for their new line of clothes and they need to go on a diet as well. The best part is watching them stand around in the "food library" discussing their diet plans. I also loved their secret meet 'n' eat in the closet. This episode is the one that first got me hooked on this show so it is one of my personal favorites.
TOON