Metalocalypse Forums

Sunday 12:30 AM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Adult Fix and the Editor

carpexnoctem

[1]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 31
    I just want to make everyone aware of one quick thing regarding viewing the episodes in advance Friday night online through Adult Fix. If you watch the episode early and submit something, that's fine. Your Editor only has a dialup connection and I don't attempt to watch any broadband programming. Period. It just doesn't work out for me. Too much buffering and lag - It's not worth it. I just don't want anyone to think new episode submissions are being neglected or ignored if they remain pending until Sunday evening until the episode officially airs on television. After I have seen the episode normally Sunday evening I will moderate my Queue. Just wanted to let you know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DXTRTXD

[2]Dec 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    Time for an upgrade Ms. Editor

kungfujesus77

[3]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 6
    Wasn't this mentioned in a previous post quite a while back?  I really wish people would take the time to read the forums so this kind of thing didn't have to be repeated.

Szurkulet

[4]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 3
    kungfujesus77 wrote:
    Wasn't this mentioned in a previous post quite a while back? I really wish people would take the time to read the forums so this kind of thing didn't have to be repeated.

Is it really that big of a deal? I think this topic does a whole lot more good for the editor than a post in another topic. I don't understand why a minor repetition bothers forum users...