Metalocalypse

Sunday 12:30 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Aug 06, 2006 In Season

Metalocalypse Fan Reviews (61)

• One of the better shows on television, Cartoon Network should definitely hold on to this one.

I'd agree with anyone that said this was a good show. I had stumbled upon it late one night and just started cracking up. This show has never let me down in the laughs department, not to mention that it is visually enticing. The basic fact that the band is so obscenely huge and that they get away with everything just adds to the comedy of such a big group having such a low I.Q.
  • I am not a big fan of heavy metal, but I make an exception to Dethklok, they are just brutal and hardcore, and so is this show.

Brendon Small gives Adult Swim another classic show called Metalocalypse. The show is about 5 metal band members named Deathklok, and they are the most brutal and popular band in the world. They are so popular that the world leaders are watching them and plan to destroy them. The show has stories that are excellent and are funny. In each episode we see Dethklok try to integrate into society or try to do something new, but the results are always the same, they mess up and do funny stuff. All the humor is usually dry, but it's executed perfectly that will make you laugh, even if you aren't a fan of dry humor. The artwork is dark an has originality to it. The animation flows smoothly but it does seem stiff from time to time. The characters are all entertaining and will bring their own humor to the show. The music parts of the show are very entertaining to watch and the songs are very catchy and will have you headbanging in no time. Overall, Metalocalypse is a very entertaining TV show from Adult Swim and an instant classic in my book. Thank you Brendon Smalls for delivering another classic show for Adult Swim.
  • great show and one of the best deathmetal bands outthere

this show is made with a specific audience in mind,that being metalheads.which is quite rare since most shows will tend to go for a wide audience.in doing this the creators were able to create a cartoon completely catered to the metalfans.

and its is a great relief that a cartoon about metal is made by people who are into metal themselves,this way we dont have to deal with crappy music they try to pass off as metal and genres completely mixed up.

having 2 albums out and a 3th in the making,dethklok has been received as one of the best deathmetal bands in recent years.

deathmetal is all about blood & gore so its quite fitting there's lots of it in metalocalypse.

the show is also full of bandreferences.

if your into metal you will love this show.if not,then move on,there's nothing for you here.
  • It finally happens...Spinal Tap gets animated! Metalocalypse is something The Jetsons wishes it could be...a hard-rockin' cartoon.

I am glad that Metalocalypse finally expanded to half-hour length cartoons in its third season. It is irritating to watch stories that are too short and are over even before I can enjoy the art and humor that go into each of the stories. This is actually even more enjoyable than "Beavis & Butt-Head", as you have to understand the intricacies of the music industry to get all the "in" jokes of this series. While I can't afford to own the pre-recorded videos, I record "Metalocalypse" from Adult Swim on my DVR when I possibly can--even at times when I should be in bed.
  • I don't mind watching it, but I'd prefer to watch something else, if only something else was on that late.

My main problem with the show, is it's very graphic, even if it is a show on Adult Swim...it's very overly done, I can understand that metal bands might equal black shirts and skulls and stuff, but having peoples faces melt away to show the muscles and tendons? Too much for me...overall I don't mind watching it, it's not a terrible show, it's just WAY overdone with the graphic display...if they didn't have so many faces melting all of the time and didn't have as many graphic scenes, I'd enjoy it much more.

I find Murderface to be quite funny, I don't know the names of any of the other characters though, even the lead singer, who I struggle to understand a word he says, but it's not a bad show. Again, the only problem is how graphic it is...how does anyone think of that stuff?

Definitely should be on Adult Swim when it airs, I would prefer to watch other shows instead, like Robot Chicken, but it's not a show to put down instantly. Just tone down on the graphic scenes and I would be quite pleased overall. Sure as hell beats the Squidbillies...
  • Boring, not funny, and little story plot.

This show is pretty much for people who likes hardcore rock music. For the rest of us, you'll pretty much hate it. I've watch around five episodes, and none of them ended half-decent. The characters has little emotions and cares only about sponsors and their band. Not only do they lack what all shows requires, it also lacks comedy, which is what it's supposed to be. It's incredibly boring with random plots that takes you to some absurd idea that normally revolves around death. While at some point they have the right idea, they would mess up the entire episode in less than 4 minutes.
  • Sometimes being a fan isn't enough.

I love Home Movies; the song is terrific and the plot is great. Metalocalypse however, is nothing but a story plot that revolves around death and some childish jokes. This show is weird. I mean, it's serious, yet it's not. I don't care how great the artwork is (it's dark, which somewhat puts me off), a show is completely based on story plot, or in this case, comedy. It's pretty hard to do a comedy show (wait..exactly what kind of show is this? Certainly not comedy) when you're making fun of death. Death isn't supposed to be funny, and for a show like this, not scary neither. What is up with the governor? Why are they supervising a rock band anyways? Don't they have something way more important to do? I'll be honest, I have seen some episodes and had completely regret watching them all. What they need to work on is the story plots. Being random is one thing, making it interesting is another. I'm sorry Brendon Small, this isn't cutting enough for me. His voice acting was a whole lot better and funnier when he is acting like a kid.
  • the Spinal Tap of death metal!

The show revovlves around a death metal band called Dethklok which consists of vocalist Nathan Explosion, lead guitarist Skwisgaar Skwigelf, rhythm guitarist Toki Wartooth, bassist William Murderface, and drummer Pickles. Dethklok is one of the most popular bands in the world and is 7th biggest economic resource. Nevertheless, all of the band members are moronic, imcompetent, and can't do the most simplest things such as buying groceries.

Anyways, I first stumbled upon this show at the Guitar World forum when someone mentioned the band. I decided to check them out on Youtube and found out they were a fictional band from the show of the same name. So I recorded and the first episode I was laughing my ass off. The humor is anything but dry, the band's ego and personality is well done. Not to mention their music is pretty solid too. One problem, it's eleven minutes! If you're fan of metal or any form of rock, I highly suggets you watch this show, you won't be dissapointed.
  • Simply amazing.

This show is made for the people who used to watch Beavis and Butt-Head back in the 90's because it was more real than The Real World, when those were the only two shows on MTV (aside from the actual music videos). There are an incredible amount of references to death AND black metal in this show, which would be left unnoticed to non-metalheads...and most of these references are simply hilarious. For example, when Nathan Explosion had to find a job because the band no longer existed, he worked at Dimmu Burger...a reference to the mispronunciation of the (arguably) most popular black metal band from Norway, Dimmu Borgir. Other references are also visual, where some stores have the name of bands in the names of said stores on the signs. Subtleties such as these make the show interesting, as does the voices from real band members. All in all, I would recommend this show to anybody that listens to (at the minimum) rock, even if they don't listen to metal, or death metal...but I wouldn't recommend it to the girls who listen to just pop, rap, or country.
  • This show appeals to musicians, and people who like comedy. Many jokes will go over the heads of non-musicians and family guy fans. The best music related comedy show since Tenacious D.

This show comes in at number four after The Simpsons, South Park, and KOTH. You must have some sort of background or knowledge of music and metal to appreciate this show. Showcasing characters like Dr. Roxo (representing David Lee Roth) who want nothing more than to tell everyone, "My name is Dr. Roxo, the rock n roll clown, I do cocaine!!" The entire band is hard-headed about music, everything must be "brutal." Though they are the most popular thing on the planet, (in the show) but their manager can barely get them into the studio to start on a new album. The band being more concerned about cell phones, merchandise, drugs, and drinking. Never worried about their self-destructive fans who will literally kill themselves if they think it will bring them closer to the band. In one episode the band is complaining about their "summer colds," while visiting horribly disfigured fans in the hospital. (the fans being injured by a bombing of a band sponsored coffee shop) And then complaining about it. This show contains references to all things music, without resorting to the, "remember the time I..." tactics of shows like Family Guy. The humor is often dry, and right on the money. I hope that before the show is over they are able to make a full length movie. I can't accurately describe the genious of this show, you must watch it.
  • Quite funny.

Metalocalypse in my opinion is a good show, but could be a lot better. The animation is average has a lot of bloody, gore scenes which fit to the whole "metal" concept of the show. Funny thing is that everytime eveyone else around the main protagonists dies but they themselves end up OK. The comedy evolves around shock humor, which I like very much. However there are some disadvantages: first one is the fact that sometimes it is hard to understand what the characters are saying and the second one is that the scenes where the characters are talking about something are too long. Yes they are funny for some time but get boring the more you listen to them. Do not get me wrong the show is good and if you are looking for some different kind of comedy, I recommend watching Metalocalypse.
  • A show that will certainly attract metal fans but may leave others in the dust.

5.5
    To be honest, I guess I don't get this show. Perhaps it's because I can't stand metal. The show seems to poke fun at metal fandom but since I'm not very familiar with the fandom, the show eludes me. I'm not too fond of any of the characters, the style of humor as well as the animation doesn't appeal (and the animation is pretty poor), and the gore really turns me off. I suppose you could say I'm not in it's target audience and that's not untrue. I think Brendon Small is very talented but this show's outcome doesn't leave me wanting more.
  • This show is great for those who are fans of metal and for those who are not.

Nathan Explosion, Toki Wartooth, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, William Murderface and Pickles the drummer, are the members of the most brutal band in the world, DETHKLOK. This show is about their adventures of living the life of rock gods. Granted they aren't the smartest group of people, but that is why they have their manager/bodyguard Charles Ofdensen, who knows that Dethklok is his bread and butter and will do anything to stop anyone who tries to endanger their lives. Which come in danger quite often.
    The bands' pure ignorance is what makes the show delightful, proving that just because you're rich and famous doesn't mean that you can comprehend what a charitable contribution is (its not adobting a kid), and that you can't always successfully cross into another art, such as acting (try to get your hands on a copy of Blood Ocean and you'll see). All in all, great show. After watching three episodes it quickly became a favorite for me, and after I bought the first season on dvd it became a favorite for most of my friends, and most hate deathmetal!
  • I'm a huge Metalocalypse fan now. It is a great show and whoever disagrees should be sent to a work camp.

Until the first season finale, I hated Metalocalypse. I judged it by the first episode (which, compared to the other episodes of either season, wasn't that funny or good) and I was wrong. I (along with probably all Metalocalypse fans) am happy that it has been renewed for a third season but, at the same time, sad because given the second season finale's events and dialogue (at one point, Mr. Selatcia says "the time is near", which is usually said whenever a series is nearing its end), I doubt it will make it to a fourth season. Hopefully it will, but it seems to me that it's about as likely as Lil' Bush getting a third season. FIN
  • Dethklok is the greatest band in the world, they are crazy and have crazy fans. However, not everybody loves Dethklok and there comes a point with the fascination with Dethlok leads to deadly consequences setting up bizarre but really funny episodes.

Metalocalypse is probably one of the best shows on Cartoon Network strike that, it's one of the better shows on TV. This show is totally unlike anything else on TV aside from IFC's new ZRock comedy spoofing another rock group. What elevates Metalocalypse is a unique plot, bizarre, crazy characters, violence, action, and comedy. Also in terms of animation the animation for this show is very good. This doesn't seem to be a big deal but in most of the other lesser CN shows which I think are crap but yet still produced "Assy McGee", "Squidbillies", "Minoriteam" which are just God awful and not very funny. In Metalocalypse you really don't know what you will get. There is also a government agency that wants them dead how they thwart these attempts and their crazy fans is big part of how fun the show is.

The standout character of Nathan Explosion done by co-creator Brendon Small is really a strong force in the show. If you wanted to see what it would be to be in a rock group and have the world at your whim then this show is for you. If you like bizarre shows, this show is for you. If you are ready to laugh your butt off, this show is for you. Brendon Small is the same guy who did very good "Home Movies" so you knew this show would be good. He is very talented obviously he is producer, composer, and creator for his other shows so this guy knows comedy and knows how to deliver them along with so many other things.

Dethklok, as I read many reviews of the show, is then a group that will remembered for many years. If CN is smart, they will give this a very long, long run. BTW the official DVD of the first season is already out and season two is coming to an end. I have a strong feeling that there will be a season three just a feeling. Anyhow, Metalocalpyse really does deliver in the goods in "Adult Swim" as it very much an "adult" show.
  • Love the Hardcore deth metal brought by the most brutal band to ever exist!!

This is a great show because I have a sweet tooth for death metal and rude humor thanks to my friends and adam sandler haha!...moving on Metalocalypse brings to the table of what many shows need ear bleeding, moshing, and brutality all mixed in with a pint of humor and there you have it, a great show. All my friends and I watch this show perfucely and love every minute of it. I think they should extend the show from 15 minutes to 30 like most normal shows it might help ratings for the show rise in my opinion. Im going to rap it up and say this is a really great show and will be great for years to come
  • Dethklok is the biggest Metal band in the world. They are watched closely by a panel of the worlds top leaders. This dangerous band is funny off stage, but completely metal while on stage.

Brendon Small has done it again. This is a much different show than Home Movies, but it is equally as good. The band is hilarious, and their general stupidity is fun to watch. The "food library" episode when they try to cook is classic. The actual music is not bad either. The vocals aren't great, but the guitar and the drum work is amazing. Brendon Small can really shred. The brutality is also funny, because during every show a hoard of Dethklok fans get maimed, killed, or somehow decapitated. The irony is great; that the most brutal band in the world is made up of idiots with middle school intellects. I can't wait to see what happens with Selatica and the council. What is the prophecy, and why is Dethklok so important? I'm hooked, and I can't wait to see how the final confrontation ends. The Metalocalypse has begun...
  • Metalocalypse is hilariously brutal.

Even though I just started watching this show around February-March 2008, It tops my list no matter what. The episodes i've seen so far (and are all my favorites) include: The Curse of Dethklok (on my iPod), Dethwater, Happy Dethday, Dethtroll, Dethkomedy, Dethfam, Performanceklok, Snakes 'n' Barrels, Mordland (on my iPod), Fat Kid At The Dethharmonic, Skwisklok, Murdering Outside the Box & Go Forth and Die. Yes, it's sad, and I want to see the rest of the episodes(including the new episode) but my one and only tv/movies sight is under maintenance. It sucks I know, does someone have a good site for full Metalocalypse episodes? If so, message me about it. Thanks.

I think i'll write a blog about this show to reveal my favorite quotes. Because you know, I have lots.
  • Twisted fantastic journey.

Being a fan of metal, more old school, Death, Napalm Death, Slayer, those types of bands, you have to love a show like this that takes the piss out of METAL (with the horns around METAL). This show is so over the top that the brutality that looks so real, is just unbelievable. Ever thing in this show either it be Clenso the clown and his band, moking the mighty Van Halen, or Snakes 'N' Barrels, aka G'N'R is just so top notch, the only problem I have with this show is that the show gets going and then it ends. I mean if you love music, and love to laugh this show is probably for you, if not, as Toki would say you are ****
  • The life, times, and misadventures of the world's greates fictional Deathmetal Band, Dethklok. Not your normal cartoon for adults.

By itself, Metalocalypse is very funny. The show lampoons the excesses of rock stardom and the extreme nature of rabid fans. To think that a group could have an economy greater than that of many nations is outlandish, but it's very funny, and sometimes it seems like it could happen. Also on it's own the show evokes some of the themes of Scooby Doo in that you have a group of people going around and getting into all sorts of interesting situations-that is where the comparisons end, the show is utter mayhem and very funny.

To those of us (myself included) who are fans of Heavy Metal, this show is outright hysterical. Many of the best jokes are made at the expense of the Metal Subculture, which is a very large target when it comes to humor. This humor is manifested in the band who aren't too smart, greedy, self-obsessed, and rather violent. It is also shown through the examples of their rabid fans who are just as clueless and through that of the Tribunal-a group of leaders of various areas that gather intelligence on Dethklok. Their example is a good satire upon the military industrial complex and overbearing governments.

The characters of the show are brilliant and always make for a good laugh. Nathan Explosion is the lead singer and lyrical visionary of the group. He is rather clueless, but shows moments of great insight. Pickles the Drummer is the voice of reason in the group, even for a chronic alcoholic, and also appears to be the smartest. William Murderface plays bass and is obsessed with urination, is very emotional, and rather violent-needless to say, he is hysterical. Skwisgaar Skwigelf is the lothario of the group and will pretty much sleep with anything that has two X chrmomosomes and a pulse. He also happens to be the world's fastest guitar player. Rounding out the group is Toki Wartooth, the rythym guitarist who is rather naive and innocent, and seemingly doesn't fit in with the others, but is looked at as sort of a "little brother."

Additional characters of note include the quiet yet threatening Charles Foster Offdensen, their manager, Selatcia-the menacing and calculating leader of the tribunal, and everyone's favorite, read highly annoying, rock 'n roll clown-Dr. Rockso who is a hysterical caricature of David Lee Roth.

The show is often rather violent and bloody which reflects the intense and raging sound of Dethklok's music. People are hacked to pieces, mutilated, and otherwise brutalized in every episode. The violence is outlandish and unrealistic and usually the result of someone's utter neglect, which makes it rather amusing.

The vocal actors are great most notably Nathan's low growling, Pickle's thick Wisconsin accent, Murderfaces' lisp, and the barely intelligible Scandanavian Accents of Skwisgaar and Toki, each voice fits the character. This leads inot the hysterical dialogue which can run from being totally inane or well plotted humor, any of which is a laugh riot.

The music really helps the show in that what is a show about a death metal group that has no death metal music? This is evidenced in the popular "Dethwater" album that was released with many songs that were featured on the show. The voice actors (Tommy Blancha and Brendan Small) sing and play for Dethklok and are really good. The CD is awesome, and the music is fierce, pounding, and in the immortal words of Nathan Explosion, "brutal".

Overall, Metalocalypse is one of the finer shows on Adult Swim, and that is saying something given the track record of the programming block. It is funny to metal and non-metal fans alike. This one is definately worth catching.
  • Metalocalypse...what a show...

In Metalocalypse, the band known as Dethklok is sweeping the world with their heavy metal. The thing about the band members is that they are complete morons. They couldn't even spell their band's name right...it makes it funny though, and there is one watermark of the series: death. People die in every episode in brutal ways usually. Half of the time the cause is Dethklok's stupidity. For instance, they wanted to make coffee "metal". So, they brew it in an inactive volcano. Well, it causes an eruption, and a mass death occurs from the coffee melting people. Well, there you have it.
  • The most BRUTAL show ever!

Metalocalypse follows the exploits of the band, Dethklok. Even though the episodes are only about 11 mins long, they seem longer.
    The band has 5 memebers, each with their own personalities and habbits, such as alcohol and drug use as well as a love of anything violent or 'Brutal!'. Usually, if the guys try something new, it goes terribly wrong, and hillarity enusues as they try to do simple things like food shopping or raising an adopted kid- basically, they try to do lots of different things during the serise, which either end in disaster or the death of their fans. This show is one to watch, just because it is so funny and origonal.
  • The most hardcore show EVER!!!

This has got to be one of the best shows ever. I'm into this type of music too. Heavy metal, death metal, black metal, all that kinds of stuff. But Dethklok brings a new meaning to metal, and brutality. I love this show and their songs and this is like one of the funniest shows ever. I never get bored of this show because it is so hardcore! The guitarists kick ass, so does William Murderface the bassist. Pickles is pretty cool and Nathan Explosion is my favorite character. I love the way he says "brutal" also and I hope this show never ends because it's the best show to EVER air on Adult Swim.
  • Metalocalypse is the story of the death metal band Dethklok. They are the 12th biggest economy world, and still rising. THe show follows: Skiwsgaar (lead guitar), Toki(guitar), Nathan(vox), Murderface(bass), Pickles(drums).

This is probably the best show on adult swim to date. I can't tell you how many times I quote this show a day, it's just that funny. This show appeals to me a lot, because I'm a huge fan of metal and its sub genres. The best character on the show has to be Murderface. He's hilarious. Brendon Small is amazing at guitar too, he writes all the music for this show. The reason I give this show a 9.9 instead of 10 is because it's only 11 minutes long. A lot of times you just wish there was more of the episode. You should definitely check this show out, it's a must see!
  • "Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity!"-Nathan Explosion, Leader singer

The show follows the lives of the band Dethklok, a metal band that has become the biggest cultural force in the world. Everything they do has global consequences. Though they have immense wealth and influence, they have a very loose grasp on the real world, so even the most mundane tasks (grocery shopping, for instance) become hilarious when they are involved. When I first saw previews for this show, I wanted no parts of it. I finally gave the show a chance and was kicking myself for not watching it sooner. The show is awesome. I have a hard time even picking a favorite character because they are all funny in their own way. The music is great and there is a new song for every episode. The plots are always ridiculous, but very entertaining. I am by no means a metal fan and I am absolutely hooked on this show.
  • Metalocalypse is about 5 men who formed the most popular band in the world, Dethklok. Despite how successful they are as the 12th largest economy in the world, the military, government, etc are trying to destroy the whole band.

This show is possibly the best show I've ever seen. I'd give it an 11, if I could! =) It's a great type of random, the songs are superior, the characters are very different and have great personalities, and there's nothing funnier than this! This is THE big show of the decade. If you dislike this show, you basically don't have humor. It's crazy, fun, and is definitely worth the 10-15 minutes it airs on Adult Swim. In fact, it needs thirty minutes time. This show will make you chuckle, laugh as hard as you can, and make you insane for more Dethklok! Metalocalypse and Dethklok are brutal.
  • This show is about five metal musician who are "DEATHKLOK".There band makes a gross income of that of a small country putting them in 12th place. Where every they go on tour there is mass destruction, and many fans are killed at shows.

For a metal fan like me this has got to be the best show that I've ever watched. the shows are chucked full of inside jokes about metal bands and metal events. The writers of the show seem to try and make the band do every kind of metal but so far the most noticed genera in the show has got to be Black Metal, Sept at the begging of the first series they had some Death Metal jokes. Even if your not a fan of metal you'll like this show because of its off the wall humor, and there's lots of comedic blood. Also there are allot of inside metal jokes that you wouldn't get but the band themselves will make you laugh your ass off. So in short check out this series!
  • This show is excellent.

I really enjoy the animation in Metalocalypse, it is very skilled, much like the music. This show is hilarious, I love it how the characters have certain...hmm...characteristics. The theme song is very catchy, just like all the music in this show. Metalocalypse is a classic show, I recommend it and if your a fan of metal, you'll love this show. The best part of this show is BY FAR the characters. They are so hilarious. If I was a professional, even in a year I would not be able to create better characters then are displayed on Metalocalypse. I think this is the funniest show on Adult Swim, because every episode is a gem.
  • Death Klok is always being targeted by some American military which they haven't noticed.

In most of my school years I heard a lot of people listens to metal and watch some metal entertainment shows like "MTV's The Osbournes", "MTV2's Battle For Ossfest" and "MTV2 Headbangers Ball". I'm also into HBB sometimes(mostly video favorites like Megadeth, Sevendust, and Dragonforce). Now last year [adult swim] announced the first new animated series for metal fans "Metalocalypse"(the newest series that I watch while my parents arren't around). This band Death Klok plays music which is a threat to mankind. Some of the episodes the evil demons appeared when the band plays their music. They're always being targeted by some American military. But the military always fails on accomplishing their mission. The funniest part is when Death Klok has no clue that they're being targeted. I said to myself "Whoa this is comedy and metal at the same time and I like it". Rock on!
  • So what is EXTREME METAL BAND Dethklok? Well it's the most BRUTAL band ever. It's also the world's 12th largest economy. In METALOCALYPSE'S fictional world, they are the supreme band. They rock, heavy. There are those who think they rock too heavy.

Metalocalypse came to me because of Guitar Hero II. Dethklok's song THUNDERHORSE was featured as a playable song on the game. The song was fantastically done. I thought they were actually a real, touring band. The guitar was blindingly fast, the drums were perfectly in synch, and the vocals were dark and heavy. Little did I know that they were the star of an Adult Swim show.

So of course I had to watch. I had no idea what to expect from the show in all honesty. But damn, after watching Episode Number One, I was impressed.

Besides the impressive musicianship of the band, the show hosts a new, bold sense of humor. The entire show is a parody of the metal community, whether you realize it or not. And the parody is certainly well done.

Nathan Explosion is the band's ridiculous front man, obsessed with finding the blackest and most brutal sound for the band.

William Murderface is the slightly retarded bassist, famous for using his genitalia for playing the bass. He is a peculiar man who plagued by loneliness and rejection. Pickles is the band's drummer. He was part of a band called "Snakes and Barrles" (An obvious nod to Guns 'N Roses) before joining Dethklok. Interestingly enough, he is more than likely the band's biggest druggie.

Skwissgar Skwigelf is the band's blindingly fast lead guitarist. He claims to have "music dyslexia" (unable to read music) even though he is the fastest guitar player in the world. His hands are reportedly ensured for $10 Billion ($1 Billion for each finger). He is Swedish and barely understandable at times.

Toki Wartooth is the band's rhythm guitar player and the second fastest guitar player in the world. He hails from Norway and has a close bond with Skwissgar. His guitar's pickups were so strong once that he had to be isolated in a chamber at the bottom of the ocean when the band was recording on a submarine. The show, despite being shown on cable TV, is quite violent. E.g., fans of Dethklok have to sign a waiver before attending a concert. In one episode, fans were shown committing suicide because of the delay of the band's CD. In another episode, the Queen of Denmark is shown having a medical melt down because she ingested the icing (mercury) from Murderface's cake. The show is outrageous, hilarious, and very likeable!

10/10