Metalocalypse

Sunday 12:30 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Aug 06, 2006 In Season

Metalocalypse Fan Reviews (61)

• This show is great for those who are fans of metal and for those who are not.

Nathan Explosion, Toki Wartooth, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, William Murderface and Pickles the drummer, are the members of the most brutal band in the world, DETHKLOK. This show is about their adventures of living the life of rock gods. Granted they aren't the smartest group of people, but that is why they have their manager/bodyguard Charles Ofdensen, who knows that Dethklok is his bread and butter and will do anything to stop anyone who tries to endanger their lives. Which come in danger quite often.
    The bands' pure ignorance is what makes the show delightful, proving that just because you're rich and famous doesn't mean that you can comprehend what a charitable contribution is (its not adobting a kid), and that you can't always successfully cross into another art, such as acting (try to get your hands on a copy of Blood Ocean and you'll see). All in all, great show. After watching three episodes it quickly became a favorite for me, and after I bought the first season on dvd it became a favorite for most of my friends, and most hate deathmetal!