Metalocalypse

Sunday 12:30 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Aug 06, 2006 In Season

Metalocalypse Fan Reviews (61)

• I am not a big fan of heavy metal, but I make an exception to Dethklok, they are just brutal and hardcore, and so is this show.

Brendon Small gives Adult Swim another classic show called Metalocalypse. The show is about 5 metal band members named Deathklok, and they are the most brutal and popular band in the world. They are so popular that the world leaders are watching them and plan to destroy them. The show has stories that are excellent and are funny. In each episode we see Dethklok try to integrate into society or try to do something new, but the results are always the same, they mess up and do funny stuff. All the humor is usually dry, but it's executed perfectly that will make you laugh, even if you aren't a fan of dry humor. The artwork is dark an has originality to it. The animation flows smoothly but it does seem stiff from time to time. The characters are all entertaining and will bring their own humor to the show. The music parts of the show are very entertaining to watch and the songs are very catchy and will have you headbanging in no time. Overall, Metalocalypse is a very entertaining TV show from Adult Swim and an instant classic in my book. Thank you Brendon Smalls for delivering another classic show for Adult Swim.