Mew Mew Power

My Knight In Blue Armor (2)

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Oct 08, 2005 on TELETOON

• zoey is woundering if the blue night is elliot because of kiki's "detective work"

well i really liked this episode. it might be one of my favorite episodes in the show. it really brings out elliots some what jealousy. i think its kinda cute. *laughs* and i dont know if anyone else noticed, but in the seen where westley is watching the tap of blue night and dren is fighting, you see a coffee cup and it has a cat on it! that is really cute! there is another seen where zoey is thinking about elliot. she wonders if she is thing abut elliot because of the blue night of if she is "thinking thinking" about elliot. actally I realized that she was thinking about how she was thinkng about elliot.
  • rfthigoldrjmkfxfncj

5.5
    I like this espisode, the blue knight is cute kind of.
    I can see why Kiki thought Elliot was the blue knight. This was when Dren attacked Zoey when she was sick. I think it\\\'s either Mark or Elliot because in the espisode. It showed Elliot walking and Mark walking in opposite directions and then
    Mark says, \\\"Are you going to see Zoey?\\\" or something like that and he came from the direction where the mew mews are.
    And Elliot just looked at him :P so yeah there\\\'s a s l i g h t c h a n ce it\\\'s Elliot or Mark *smiles*
  • Zoey get's saved by this Blue Knight character

It's obvious Eliot's is the Blue Kinght. First of all the Blue Kinght looks so much like Eliot, and I think Kikki's right, it's too much of a coincidence that a few seconds after the Blue Kinght dissapears "Eliot comes rushing in." When Wesley's waching the footage of the fight Eliot basically walks in and tells Wesley he doesn't have anything to do with this after Wesley hardly asked him anything. Eliot seems all too eager to deny any suggestion that he has anything to do with this. When the girls ask him if he's the Blue Kinght he first tries to avoid the question, and then says no in a kind of roundabout fashion. Kikki sounds totally crushed, but Renee' doesn't look convinced (me too, Renee', me too.) I can't wait for another one like it!
  • all it was about was the blue knight saving sick zoey from dren but after the battle every one thinks that elliot is the blue knight so when zoey goes on a date with mark all she thinks about is elliot and she ruins the date at the park.

it is obvious who the blue knight is mark if you type blue knight google images you see that mark is the blue knight. also mark is also deep blue the boss of the cinilclons. the reason he is the blue knight is to protect zoey every now and then.
  • Blue Knight fihgts Dren, kicks Dren butt..Zoey finished Dren off.. Kikki thinks Elliot is the myserious Blue Knight, and Zoey just can't stop thinking about Elliot.

It's obvious who the Blue Knight truley is*coughElliotcough* plus i think this blue knight is who Zoey picks in the end.. if ya know what I mean.Well it starts out witht he Knight fighting Dren.and then Zoey finsihed him off but collapses in Elliots arms. kikki thinks she knows who this he is and she might be right, although Elliot firmly denies it & looks like Rennee has her suspicious too.Zoey later goes with Mark to the fair but she can'tstop thinking about Elliot and kinda ruons the date. in the end Zoey is in the cafe cleaning up when Elliot comes in and asks her to go to the beach.
  • Zoey gets save by the Blue Knight

Does anyone beside me not think it\'s pretty obvious who the Blue Knight is. As much as I love spoilers (and i really do), I won\'t be that mean and give is away. We find out a bit more about the Blue Knight. It turns out he wants to do anything to protect Zoey and do anything necessary to keep that promise. Of course Dren gets totally mad and tries to kill the Blue Knight, but gets his butt kicked in the process.
  • A character named the Blue Knight saves Zoey just as she is about to be killed by Dren, while the other Mew Mews take on the other Cyniclons

Does anyone beside me not think it's pretty obvious who the Blue Knight is. As much as I love spoilers (and i really do), I won't be that mean and give is away. We find out a bit more about the Blue Knight. It turns out he wants to do anything to protect Zoey and do anything necessary to keep that promise. Of course Dren gets totally mad and tries to kill the Blue Knight, but gets his butt kicked in the process.