We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Miami Ink Forums

TLC (ended 2008)

Garver vs Kat?

savant01

[1]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 6
    To me Garver is one of the best tattoo artist I've ever seen but I had an argument with one of my friends the other day and he thinks Kat is way better (at least at realistic work) even though Chris' tattoo of the bearded man was exactly like a picture. We need to settle our argument so bring on the comments!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Blue_Demon62

[2]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    I would say that Garver is the tattoo artist that I would most want to have do my tattoo if it were possible. He's got way more experence than Kat, he's also more open about doing things that he wouldn't normally do and isn't just stuck on black and grey tattoos. He's been around the world and is interested in other forms of tattooing; while Kat just wants to be in her own place - which is fair enough, but in my own eyes Garver is the better artist.

laneangel

[3]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 12
    I love Kat but Garver is the best is work is amazing even Kat agrees the guy is The master

chamber25

[4]Nov 5, 2008
    • level: 2
    Kat is Great but Chris Garver is Over all a better artist. Kat is great at what she does, but she is less versatile than Chris Garver. Don't get me wrong i think Kat is great and she has made some of my favorite tattoos but you go to her to get her exact style of black and gray potraits. I think with chris you can bring him almost anything and you will come out with a great Tattoo.