Miami Vice Forums

NBC (ended 1989)

Season 4

Castle09

[1]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 3
    What is the deal with all these weird and often bizzare storylines in season 4? I purchased the complete series on DVD about a month ago and I'm about halfway through season 4. I can't help but scratch my head and wonder what the writers were smoking when someone of these episodes were created. How exactly did the show go from dealing with drug dealers and criminals to frozen reggae singers, aliens/government conspiracy and now bull sperm. What were they thinking?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brothalove1987

[2]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 6
    Ya know I just got through watching season 4 and I didn't even waste my time with those episodes. I know and it really doesn't get better with season 5 either. I just want to pre-warn you without giving you any spoiler but there's one episode in season 5 called "Miracle Man." Its about Izzy's cousin who thinks he is a super hero who can take down drug dealers. Don't watch it! Just do yourself a favor and skip those episodes. In my opinion this is why Vice got canned.

gabriel927

[3]May 18, 2010
    • level: 18

The writers basically killed the show after Season 2. I loved Miami Vice to death and got disappointed in the later storylines.

Just_Jos

[4]Aug 17, 2010
    • level: 11

Season 4 is pretty hit and miss with the storylines but season 5 is definitely an improvement, IMO.