Midnight Caller

NBC (ended 1991)

Catwoman87531

Midnight Caller Fan Reviews (4)

7.7
  • Midnight Caller DVDs

Recently, I purchased the Midnight Caller boxsets at dvdbooth .com. The set I received has great packaging and good quality! I would strongly recommend this company to anyone out there who loves the classic shows. This is the kind of company I like to purchase from because they provide an exceptional customer service.
  • LOOOOVE IT! One of the best shows, and Gary Cole is amazing. So sorry it's gone, the show!

I loved this show and now I have tried: Hulu, Blockbuster, Netflix. I couldn't find it anywhere.
    I would still try on Amazon, though slim chances.
    Such good show, well set plot, very well acted and directed. A pleasure to watch and ready for the next episode. I wanted so much to be aired everyday. Gary Cole is a great actor and I would love to see him again in similar, top movie/tv series. With a well written script miracles can be done. Well if I look now at what's happening in tv, how many good shows are cancelled, I don't know. And I woudn't want for him to settle for anything less than the best script/rol.
  • Midnight Caller - a precursor of things to come for actor Gary Cole.

Gary Cole is one of the most underrated actors around. He's consistently good, and he takes on some pretty edgy roles. Midnight Caller and American Gothic were two of my favorite shows, and I believe they both would have been far more popular with the mainstream viewers if they had aired a few years later than they did. Needless to say, neither one of them lasted nearly long enough to suit me.
  • An underrated part classy, part gritty show.

A show that deserves to be released on DVD Midnight Caller was one of the best US shows from the late 80s/early 90s which was best watched late at night. It's rarely repeated in full on TV these days which is a shame as it's an underrated show. Gary Cole was great in the role of the late-night radio talk show host.