Deaths in "Death In Disguise"
1. William Carter (fell down the stairs after being pushed away from another man during a scuffle)
2. Ian Craigie (murdered)
3. Guy Gamelin (natural causes but deliberately induced)
The 3 deaths in this episode bring the total number of deaths in the series so far to 19. This is the Season One total.
This episode is based on Caroline Graham's book Death in Disguise (1992).
The Lee, Buckinghamshire/
Nether Winchendon, Buckinghamshire/
1. William Carter - neck broken by being pushed down stairs
2. Ian Craigie - speared by thrown knife
3. Guy Gamelin - heart failure after medication kept from him