Midsomer Murders

Wednesday 8:00 PM on ITV Premiered Mar 23, 1997 Between Seasons

TheOldBill

Midsomer Murders Fan Reviews (26)

• Midsomer murders is a show about the infamous detective Tom Barnaby and his ever-changing side-kicks as they try to solve the mysteries that the rural county that is Midsomer has to tell.

Midsomer murders first aired on British television in 1997 with one of the best episodes to date The Killings at Badger's drift. For a summary of this episode then read 'Tis a pity she's a whore. The episode shows us that sibling rivalry isn't all that is seems.
    The episodes are all set in the rural country og Midsomer. The towns involved have been Badger's drift, Midsomer Mallow, Midsomer Wellow, Midsomer Devrell, Causton, Martyr Warren and about 3 more.
    One thing I should point out is that each episode lasts for 2 hours so you have to have a lot of patience for this. Some episodes are fantastic and I recommend "The Killing's at Badger's drift", "Written in blood", "Death of a hollow man", "Strangler's wood", "Dark Autumn", and "Bad Tidings". Of course, there are plenty of episodes to choose from and I won't go on anymore as it will spoil all the fun. You really have to watch this show-you will not be dissapointed!