Midsomer Murders

Sins of Commission

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 2004 on ITV

• This episode worked for us rather well since it had one huge down and up, with one of "wrinklies" proving to be extremely well versed in self defense.

The key to successful writing of a Barnaby episode is ups and downs throughout a la Horowitz and Russell. This episode worked for us rather well since it had one huge down and up, with one of "wrinklies" proving to be extremely well versed in self defense. A lot of fun at the end. Almost comic relief.The key to successful writing of a Barnaby episode is ups and downs throughout a la Horowitz and Russell. This episode worked for us rather well since it had one huge down and up, with one of "wrinklies" proving to be extremely well versed in self defense. A lot of fun at the end. Almost comic relief.The key to successful writing of a Barnaby episode is ups and downs throughout a la Horowitz and Russell. This episode worked for us rather well since it had one huge down and up, with one of "wrinklies" proving to be extremely well versed in self defense. A lot of fun at the end. Almost comic relief.