Mighty Max

Armageddon Outta Here (2)

Aired Unknown Nov 16, 1994 on

• I have seen very many shows in my lifetime...and none have ended quite like this! Awesome!

This show was a show of my childhood that I would get up early on weekday mornings before school to see. I enjoyed the story line and the characters, the mix of funniness and adventure all in one. I especially liked that this show didn't mind getting its hands dirty...unlike some shows today. When a villian or a hapless victim disappeared, they were really dead. Max wasn't afraid to kill, and Norman was cool in always wanting to fight. The villians were cool for this show as well, not plasticy or holding back. Some of them were really out of their minds, like Dr. Bob and Freako, and some were just plain murderous like Skullmaster. This series finale gripped me. It was creepy seeing Skullmaster wherever they went, and beng chased down all over the world. Then seeing Norman killed, and then Virgil was plain heartbreaking. I felt real dread seeing that the world practically belonged to Skullmaster and there was nothing cap-less Max could do.

Then Max found the strength to do what all heroes would do. He was willing to sacrifice his life to save the world, and he ended up rewinding time to the very beginning, and the show Mighty Max starts all over again with a little deja vu for all characters included!

Everything was awesome, and an excellent end to an excellent series.