Mighty Mouse

FOX (ended 1961)

Mighty Mouse Fan Reviews (3)

7.7
  • Jut another Superman clone

The show is too based off of superman and I think mighty mouse is just too similar to him. Plus, there`s some moments on the show that do make us underestimate violence like other cartoons but this one really made me note that.
  • Classic Cartoon of the 50's.

Mighty Mouse entertained Kids for several decades, Just wish they would release all the episodes on DVD, would be a shame if they didn't, I would bet to say that even small kids today would still enjoy them immensely. Even though there was always some kind of fighting, they did have some morals to them....I am sure the Libs would have a heyday and cause the studios not to release all the episodes because of stereotypes and violence or bigotry of some sort or another....as they have done with other shows...

Thanks Much for letting put in my 2 cents.

ThrashMaster92
  • A classic show that combined the popularity of Superman with the budding show of the time; Tom and Jerry. The result, a show that is known as a classic, but doesn't really have a set age group, as it was not created specifically for kids or adults.

7.2
    A classic show that combined the popularity of Superman with the budding show of the time; Tom and Jerry. The result, a show that is known as a classic, but doesn\'t really have a set age group, as it was not created specifically for kids or adults. Mighty Mouse fits right into that era when all TV was acceptable for the whole family, yet, this is not necessarily a bad thing, as it can bridge the gap between all ages. The only thing is, that when you watch this show now in the 21st century, the show really shows its age. The animation is not fantastic and neither is the sound quality of the show, but for its time it was a passing grade. Thus said, if you really want to review this show, you have to view it as if it was still the 40's. In that light, this is a solid (not fantastic, but good+) show that was entertaining with good storylines, and could be watched by the whole family. This was a great show that the family could gather around the TV together during and even have a bonding experience with.

My final review: For its time, this was a solid show that could always be counted on to entertain the whole family. In a modern light, this show just appears to be so so, but the past it brings forth shines through and for a show made in the 40's it is still quite entertaining.