Mike & Molly

After the Lovin'

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Nov 01, 2010 on CBS

• Complications.

Another great episode of "Mike & Molly," and there are several reasons why, but only one reason why it makes it amazing for me - the lines uttered by either Carl's grandma or Victoria's family. Really, I could go by just by hearing them talk.

Both Swoosie Kurtz and Kathy Mixon shine as their characters, the complete opposite of Melissa McCarthy's character Molly. They are always so vulgar, yet entertaining to watch. Loved the final scene between the mother and daughter, as wall as the one at the beginning.

Meanwhile, Cleo King is amazing as Carl's grandma - she hasn't had a scene yet where she didn't make me laugh out loud. Mike and Molly were also great, and even though it is always all about them, I like how the other characters complete the show.
  • My neighbors don't need to know you scored.

Mike and Molly finally , as Carl put it, do the nasty, and while Mike trys to get closer to her with card and a thank you ballon, Molly begins to push Mike away, because she's afraid of getting hurt.

I liked this episode. It was a classic Mike and Molly episode, but it fell short of 'Mike's Apartment', and the two episodes before that. Overall I like these episodes. The ones that show that Mike and Molly don't have a perfect, lovey dovey relationship. They're like this decade's 'Roseanne'. It was a good episode, so I rate it a 9 out iof 10