Mike & Molly Forums

Monday 8:30 PM on CBSIn Season

Nana Kicks Butt!

zap_niles

[1]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 6

I LOVE this character, and this actress. Every time she comes on screen I know I'll be crying from laughter. Her comments to Carl are truly the best, especially with her sharp delivery and stern demeanor. On the flip side, her discussions with Mike are always shoot-from-the-hip, yet caring and full of sage advice. Loving, almost. I hope they give this actress more to do in future episodes because she's terrific!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Apr 21, 2011
    • level: 14
    zap_niles wrote:

I LOVE this character, and this actress. Every time she comes on screen I know I'll be crying from laughter. Her comments to Carl are truly the best, especially with her sharp delivery and stern demeanor. On the flip side, her discussions with Mike are always shoot-from-the-hip, yet caring and full of sage advice. Loving, almost. I hope they give this actress more to do in future episodes because she's terrific!

I couldn't agree more. I get so mad when I watch a new episode, and Nana isn't there.

hell693

[3]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 11
    Ya i agree she is so funny but she didnt appear much this season and i dont know why but when she appears she make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts.

dmarex

[4]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 103
    Yup, she only had one scene in one episode so far this season, which is a shame.