Mike & Molly Forums

Monday 8:30 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Season Finale

pamhalpert

[1]May 17, 2011
    • level: 14

I thought it was a good episode. Anytime you get NaNa, Vince, & Little Jim in the same episode; you cant go wrong.

Edited on 05/17/2011 7:15am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

akamidnight

[2]May 17, 2011
    • level: 13

I don't get why Mike was freaking out about getting married at some point. Wasn't he the one already planning to be buried next to Moly?

pamhalpert

[3]May 25, 2011
    akamidnight wrote:

I don't get why Mike was freaking out about getting married at some point. Wasn't he the one already planning to be buried next to Moly?

I can't speak for Mike, but Molly's character has become really unlikeable.

drudager

[4]Jan 17, 2012
    akamidnight wrote:

The show wasn't even a season old and they were already talking about marriage? Who does that?? I thought that moved way, WAY too fast on the engagement. They basically had their first serious fight in the first few days of the relationship. So are we looking at a season finale / season premiere wedding? Sigh.

pamhalpert

[5]Jan 30, 2012
    drudager wrote:
    akamidnight wrote:

The show wasn't even a season old and they were already talking about marriage? Who does that?? I thought that moved way, WAY too fast on the engagement. They basically had their first serious fight in the first few days of the relationship. So are we looking at a season finale / season premiere wedding? Sigh.

Molly has become really controlling. I hope that in the season finale; Mike snaps and hits her with his billy club. Then he turns around and makes out with Victoria!!

drudager

[6]Jan 31, 2012
    pamhalpert wrote:
    drudager wrote:
    akamidnight wrote:

Molly has become really controlling. I hope that in the season finale; Mike snaps and hits her with his billy club. Then he turns around and makes out with Victoria!!

Yeah that's not going to happen. Mike is whipped & grateful for having a woman he'll just take it all. Not really seeing how fun Molly is but it really feels like he's surrendering to the lesser of two evils (Molly or living with his mother).