Mike & Molly

Molly's New Shoes

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 25, 2013 on CBS

• this is not 'how I met your mother'....

I'm not familiar and pretty interested in watching the chief Harry too soft. And ironically that's just what happened. But, also I'm not ready letting him and Peggy to leave the show. It's good that they're still stuck here and also the weather constantly snowing is the best thing about this show.

By now we all can assume that Molly will get pregnant by the end of the season, so the next season will be happening around Molly's pregnancy. I like these changes, like Samuel moving in with Carl, and also Mike and Molly moving in the basement.

The episode was quite funny. I like the part seeing Mike upset about his chief, although there was too much time spent on the mall. Anyway there was a nice built-up for the next series of episodes that will be a lot less during March.
  • a show about tolerance but is racist

the comment by the character peggy biggs "Arizona a furnace with drunk indians"is racist & demeaning to american Indians imagine if it was a line say about negros & watermelon there would be a firestorm of complaint but it seems we are fair game