Mike & Molly

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 04, 2013 on CBS

6.8
  • Oh so Disappointing!

1.5
    Firstly The new theme song sounds awful but that is not why I'm disappointed.

Have the writers changed? it's just not right. The first episode was all over the place and very confusing.

Secondly - Mike & Molly trying to have a baby was the whole centre of Season 3 It really was a beautiful last episode and announcement. Everyone that watches was very much looking forward to Season 4 and the excitement was building!

I Feel like we were tricked into watching and trying to work it out. There was no explanation at the start of the episode which left us everyone confused watching molly jump out windows and drink heavily and wondering wtf.

You had to really listen closely about her not being pregnant anymore and it wasn't even explained why? did she suffer a miscarriage? or did the writers just make her not pregnant anymore? it still is not clear or make sense and the 2nd episode didn't shape up to be much better. WHY make a whole season about 1 thing (making a baby) and then not explain yourself.

Think I will take a break from watching because I just don't feel like I want to anymore..

just disappointing