Mike & Molly

Peggy Gets a Job

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 14, 2011 on CBS

• " So they don't end up in a bell tower with a high powered rifle and a picture of the president"

I don't believe the statement would have been made post newtown Ct. doesn't make it any less funny I mean just an example of and the shoe fits on the comedy as well as the facts, but don't keep score at little minors games,who's fucking bright idea was that. It just stunned my sense of decency at first because of the recent tragedy, but a grim reminder of why and how our country forgets and allows the government to commit democide, by conning us into accepting what they deem socially acceptable. Sad but true. I mean very funny but where do we say, and better still who has the right to say this is ok and that is not, but when it creates a "ripple effect" that creates the potential for tragedy then who gets to say the rights of a civil and intelligent race is compromised. The human race is a free one with God given rights many are in the constitution. (the . constitution read it sometime ) I do not believe anyone has the right to impose thoughts and thinking upon a public then tax and take the entrusted prosperity from that public and squander it in a traitorous manner. well I could go on and on but thought the very relevant comment Peggy made was well relevant and funny .......................