Mike & Molly

Monday 8:30 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 20, 2010 In Season

neomichel

Mike & Molly Fan Reviews (47)

• This show is terrible

This show is worth shit. Most annoying thing created by man
  • Bad Show!

This show started out funny and entertaining because it was a new concept, but now it is not even trying to bring us good, wholesome fun to watch. No like it anymore.
  • What people forget

Mike and Molly revolves around the different characters which makes the series substantial, it's somthing new and different which isn't like any other TV series I have watched. If a series focused on two actors all the time, the show would go stale which a lot of people forget. Here in the UK, people enjoy the humour, the one liners which makes you laugh and their individual personality.

Overall rating; 8.5/10
  • unrealistic

2.5
    I like the old days when sitcoms had realism. Molly is always trying to keep Mike on a diet when they have both been on a diet since the show started and he's the only one who's even lost a pound. A bunch of 40 year olds with no kids. It's just stupid. I miss shows like Roseanne, Married with children, etc. I want to be able to relate to the characters
  • Mike and Molly was great. Now it SUCKS

Too much about Molly's book. Way too much Peggy. Barely a bit role, much less a main character. The genius that wrote out Carl's grandma should be FIRED!!! She was hilarious. Loved that character.

• Thanks for bringing this year's shows closer to the first couple years!!

I feel Mike and Molly are better than last year!! Last year they tried to make Molly's character a copy of her characters in her movies! Tonight's show was super--2/23---funny, sweet, loving!! Soooo GLAD "baby" is back in the conversation!! I do agree with those who enjoy ALL the co-stars in this show. Every one of them is loveable, funny, and needed to round the show out!! I too, though, am tired of Molly's "books"!!! and think it's time the "kids" move out of the house!! I do LOVE everyone on this show and believe they could each have their own, but very glad when they are all worked into the shows!

• What is going on with this show this season ?

This was always my favorite show until now. I am so tired of the show being about Molly writing a book. How much can you beat a dead horse ? I really miss the ones that plays Mike's Mother and Molly's sister. They were a blast before. Now it is all about Molly and how she can't come up with ideas on her books. BORING ! I have the feeling that the writers have changed.
  • Too Much Molly!

I have really enjoyed this show until this season. I've always thought the supporting cast was better than the actors that portray Mike and Molly. I think they carry this show. Molly's mother and sister are hilarious but they haven't had enough lines this season at all! The man that plays Vince is so is so hilarious!!! But best of all is Mike's mom, she keeps me in stitches!!! The least funny person in this sitcom is Molly and that's who you're building the story around this season and it sucks. Why don't you have a spin off without Mike and Molly in the show and it would be a HUGE HIT! The longer the show goes on the fatter Molly is getting. She's starting to look gross. I guess since the show is about an obese couple it's giving her free reign to get good! Her health will pay a price. Please make the show like it was in the beginning where Molly's mother and sister and Vince and Mike's mom have pivotal roles!!!!!
  • HILARIOUS!!!

Love this show!!! Each of the characters are absolutely PERFECT for the roll they play. Mike and Molly are a perfect match up!!! Don't change a thing.
  • Ethnic slurs....

I watch the program because i'm a fan of Melissa McCarthy and only because of her. At times it's fairly trashy humour. The episode i watched this evening, PST Canada, made sterotypical racist remarks regarding Native americans. Very racist and in poor taste. Shame on the producers of Mike and Molly.
  • Love those photos

This has got to be one of the funniest shows I have ever watched. I can actually relate to them, due to them being so much like MY family. ( OMG, did I just admit that online?) I tell a lot of people who have never watched this how they should watch it. It's almost like a mix of ALL IN THE FAMILY and funnier than both. Anyway, I have a Mike and Molly's bedroom, there are three wall pics of Geishas. Anyone know where I can find the same pics? I LOVE THEM!
  • Life is Great !!!! Thanks for making me laugh so hard !!!!

The best show in so long. Life is so short. Were so busy, so many sad stories on the news, family heart breaks!! But I can always count on a great laugh watching Mike & Molly!!! Thank You!! All of you for making me smile and most of all.... forgetting the craziness!!! Never laughed so hard watching your show. Thanks Again :) xoxo
  • Detour from the recipe that worked.

I agree with a previous review, centering on Molly has really brought this show down. Mike in my opinion is one of the funniest characters and his dynamics with his partner and mother are great.. but Molly has become a little unlikable in this current series and the show has lost a lot of it's appeal.
  • Mike & Molly Sucks Now

Mike and Molly Sucks Now!!!! I really liked Seasons 1-3 but when they decided to make the show more about Molly in Seasons 4 and so far Season 5 the show is no longer funny. The dynamic of the show is all character doing there stuff together. Towards the end of Season 4 the rest of the cast finally got some parts and it was great. There has just been to much Molly lately and she just isn't funny without the rest of the cast. My rating is for how the show is now
  • Ok, I Guess....

• This is my favourite Show

This is a great Series, I am just a little confused. In Season 3 Episode 23 Molly pronounces she's pregnant but in season 4 there is nothing about her pregnancy. What happened to that? Can anyone tell me please.
  • Fabulous show with a whole lotta heart.

The premise for this show sounded dodgy but upon watching it, I can't think of a better way to do it. The chemistry between the 2 leads Gardel & McCarthy is brilliant and totally believable. I have welled up countless times watching this show, it fills me with hope. The physical comedy aspects also help this show. My only complaints would be Swoozie Kurtz who I believe to be the weakest of the cast and occasionaly Molly can come across a little overly whiney and naggy, but not enough to ruin the inate goodness of the character for me. I adore Victoria and do wish they made more use of her, Vince is so potty mouthed I love it and Mike's mom wins all awards hands down. Really hope this show sticks around for a bit :) WTF are people doing saying this is anything like King of Queens, seriously wtf???? King of Queens was sooooooooooooooooo very very very very bad indeed. Soz a bit unnecessary maybe but I felt I had to say something. Oh and all the Christians etc getting offended amuses me to know end, bet you guys still find it funny with the occasional black or gay slur. Not that it surprises me after all hypocricy is ALL your middle names!!
  • ???????????? question?????????????

Im a huge fan of Mike and Molly, can someone tell me when they R returning please???? :o)
  • Gilmore Girl quote in Season 2 ep 10?

3.5
    Not a review, but watching this episode Molly says "You'd like to kill him, but you can't.

'Cause you love I'm pretty sure this exact line was also said by Luke Danes on Gilmore Girls about Jess.
  • square dancing

Loved the program tonight but not all square dancers are blue hairs haha, come make a epasoide with us the roadrunners in Fort worth texas
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This cast is PERFECT! No one seems like they are acting AT ALL. It's just so flawless and FUNNY. I love all of the characters. Mike's mom is a female ARCHY BUNKER and makes me love my mother-in-law sooooo much lol... What a nightmare of a mother-in-law Peggy Biggs would be. And Molly's family LMAO, that sister, mother, and Vince keep me laughing so hard my stomach hurts. I also love Carl and his grandmother and wish she could be in it more. This show goes by too fast.. It should be an hour long.
  • Awesome Show

Lately I have been thinking that the sitcoms have died then I started watching Mike and Molly and this show is Awesome !! not since Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens have I laughed so hard. So the Sitcom is not dead. Thank god for that because I'm over reality shows. I hope it stays on for a long time. people need to relax it's a tv show
  • Mike & Molly

Get some good writers that know what funny is. Believe me, it is not sexual innuendo, trash talk. or constant put downs.

Enough already, Stop embarrassing yourselves and everyone that has the misfortune to hear such profane things.

How sad that any of the cast would subject themselves to this rudeness and be such bad examples to our Nation.

I cant submit this without a rating so I have to put a 1 but believe me - my rating of your show is ZERO.
  • About this series

This had wonderful acting for Melissa McCarthy in season one.
  • Shame On You!

This show stooped about as low as it can go with the 'drunken indians' line. You should seriously learn some history, and make a public apology. shame on you.
  • Tonight's episode

I really liked watching Mike and Molly. I find something to laugh on every episode but tonight is the last night I will watch.

I was really mad about the drunk Indians and those Comanches remark by the mother. Really, you went there. I don't care that she is supposed to represent the old crappy mother in law, it was not necessary. One statement can push back a lot of work of people who trying to fight for American Indians. Right now we are fighting for VAWA to pass with the part of Native Americans portion. I advised you to read about it. Its important.
  • The truth kinda takes the fun out

Just a commentary on the times

We watch the TV series Mike and Molly and love it, the series is basically about an over weight couple who are now married and living with her mother (and her boyfriend and sister) as they try to save money, buy a home and start a family. It is a very funny series, it shows their battles with weight, the problems of too many families under a single roof, and their problems with expenses and trying to save money to them being under paid as cops and teachers.

Then came the Chicago teachers strike, the unions say they needed more and more and we learn facts, and you hear what their teachers really made

The median income in America as of 9/12 per the Washington Post is a little over 50,000.00 per year. The problem is, a three year veteran with the Chicago PD makes right at 70,000.00 a year and a school teacher with the Chicago Public Schools makes 74,839.00 for a combined income of about 145,000.00 per year, plus health care.

Now I do not know about you, but when you learn facts about some things it starts to take the humor out, I would love for me and my wife to make 140,000.00 and have paid health care

Pay

Starting salary for Chicago police officers in 2012 was $43,104, increased to $61,530 after one year and an additional increase to $65,016 after 18 months. Promotions to specialized or command positions also increases an officer's base pay. Salaries were supplemented with a $2,920 annual duty availability and an $1,800 annual uniform 8]

Pupil/teacher information

(FY2008-09)

Student/teacher ratio

20.0 pupils per teacher in elementary schools

24.6 pupils per teacher in high school

Salaries (annual average)

Teachers: $74,839

Administrators: $120,659

• Not what it used to be!

1.5
    I have watched this series since the beginning. I must say that the past year of episodes are really redundant. Same thing week after week, month after month, getting pregnant, etc. blah, blah, blah. If they do not change this and give us something new I (among man others ) will quit watching this show. I have a feeling that the writers have been replaced or just don't care anymore if this show succeeds.
  • A Poor Update of King of Queens

I tried to watch one episode of Mike & Molly--I found it totally unbearable and changed the channel during the commercial break. Mike & Molly is about a zillionth as funny as King of Queens, which was more thoroughly watchable than this mess.
  • Stay real

A third of the American public are now obese. It is nice to see some real people on TV. They shouild be represented. It is a funny show, I hope the writers don't lapse into that formula they have of making the man stupid and immature and his wife a combination of wife and mother.

Two examples are "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "King of Queens".

The sisters dont resemble each other but there are a lot of parents with more than one marriage that have kids with more that one parent. Like all good shows they have no weak links all cast members are good actors and funny, also likeable. Mike's mother is hard to like but she is funny. Swoozie Kurtz is hot, she is in her sixties and still looks good. This and Person of Interest are my favorite shows this year on the major networks.
< 1 2