Mike & Molly

Monday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 20, 2010 In Season

neomichel

Mike & Molly Fan Reviews (54)

• mike and molly missed already

great show will be missed
  • Farewell Mike & Molly! Thanks for the laughs!!

Nice ending to a great show! Gonna miss Mike & Molly! Should have gone on at least 1 more season!

Now as for 2 Broke Girls that show needs to go away... It represents the dumbing down of America! crude lewd and a waste of 30 mins!!!

Nice how they sang the theme song to the baby! :-)
  • molly

well I am happy Molly lost all that weight . I just hope she does not let it go to her head and start messing with other men and forget she has a husband and children . So many women do that after they loose weight . They forget it was their husband who loved them when they were fat . DON'T DO THEM DIRTY NOW THAT YOU LOST THAT WEIGHT . MIKE THE SAME THING GOES TO YOU . YOUR WIFE LOVED YOU WHEN YOU WERE REALLY BIG YOU LOOSING WEIGHT BUT DON'T LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD . PLEASE SAVE YOUR SOULS AND YOUR MARRIAGES !
  • Stupid show.

This show is terrible. It needs to be taken off tv. They are so rude to one another. It's disgusting.
  • Please stop the extra nasty stuff

Ok I understand that u guys were dating and now married whatever but still the moral compass of this show sucks a crazies alcoholic with two daughters one that sleep with the whole world and the other who can't correct or try to help the time she does alcoholic mom gets angry and make show has great lay off the perversion
  • Good by Mike and Molly

Really?

Black cop with the white sister???

Good luck with your crap show I'm sure Victoria doesn't want to stink.....
  • ???????????? question?????????????

Im a huge fan of Mike and Molly and 2 Broke Girls, can someone tell me when they R returning in 2015 to 16 please???? :o)
  • Horrible

The first season was good now they should change the name to ALL ABOUT MOLLY. She orders everyone around in a house that is not hers, treats Vince like something on her shoe, Mike can't disagree with her or he is out of the house or on the couch. Tells others they can use his apartment so he stays with her and then complains when he says she is trying to trap him. SHE owes mountains of money and quits her job but he can't complain about her spending money. All the while he tells her how perfect she is, really? If you could change it back to the way it was it might have a chance but at this point I cannot stand her, and I am not alone in that thinking. Stop screaming at everyone who doesn't agree with you.
  • This show is terrible

This show is worth shit. Most annoying thing created by man
  • Bad Show!

This show started out funny and entertaining because it was a new concept, but now it is not even trying to bring us good, wholesome fun to watch. No like it anymore.
  • What people forget

Mike and Molly revolves around the different characters which makes the series substantial, it's somthing new and different which isn't like any other TV series I have watched. If a series focused on two actors all the time, the show would go stale which a lot of people forget. Here in the UK, people enjoy the humour, the one liners which makes you laugh and their individual personality.

Overall rating; 8.5/10
  • unrealistic

2.5
    I like the old days when sitcoms had realism. Molly is always trying to keep Mike on a diet when they have both been on a diet since the show started and he's the only one who's even lost a pound. A bunch of 40 year olds with no kids. It's just stupid. I miss shows like Roseanne, Married with children, etc. I want to be able to relate to the characters
  • Mike and Molly was great. Now it SUCKS

Too much about Molly's book. Way too much Peggy. Barely a bit role, much less a main character. The genius that wrote out Carl's grandma should be FIRED!!! She was hilarious. Loved that character.

• Thanks for bringing this year's shows closer to the first couple years!!

I feel Mike and Molly are better than last year!! Last year they tried to make Molly's character a copy of her characters in her movies! Tonight's show was super--2/23---funny, sweet, loving!! Soooo GLAD "baby" is back in the conversation!! I do agree with those who enjoy ALL the co-stars in this show. Every one of them is loveable, funny, and needed to round the show out!! I too, though, am tired of Molly's "books"!!! and think it's time the "kids" move out of the house!! I do LOVE everyone on this show and believe they could each have their own, but very glad when they are all worked into the shows!

• What is going on with this show this season ?

This was always my favorite show until now. I am so tired of the show being about Molly writing a book. How much can you beat a dead horse ? I really miss the ones that plays Mike's Mother and Molly's sister. They were a blast before. Now it is all about Molly and how she can't come up with ideas on her books. BORING ! I have the feeling that the writers have changed.
  • Too Much Molly!

I have really enjoyed this show until this season. I've always thought the supporting cast was better than the actors that portray Mike and Molly. I think they carry this show. Molly's mother and sister are hilarious but they haven't had enough lines this season at all! The man that plays Vince is so is so hilarious!!! But best of all is Mike's mom, she keeps me in stitches!!! The least funny person in this sitcom is Molly and that's who you're building the story around this season and it sucks. Why don't you have a spin off without Mike and Molly in the show and it would be a HUGE HIT! The longer the show goes on the fatter Molly is getting. She's starting to look gross. I guess since the show is about an obese couple it's giving her free reign to get good! Her health will pay a price. Please make the show like it was in the beginning where Molly's mother and sister and Vince and Mike's mom have pivotal roles!!!!!
  • HILARIOUS!!!

Love this show!!! Each of the characters are absolutely PERFECT for the roll they play. Mike and Molly are a perfect match up!!! Don't change a thing.
  • Ethnic slurs....

I watch the program because i'm a fan of Melissa McCarthy and only because of her. At times it's fairly trashy humour. The episode i watched this evening, PST Canada, made sterotypical racist remarks regarding Native americans. Very racist and in poor taste. Shame on the producers of Mike and Molly.
  • Love those photos

This has got to be one of the funniest shows I have ever watched. I can actually relate to them, due to them being so much like MY family. ( OMG, did I just admit that online?) I tell a lot of people who have never watched this how they should watch it. It's almost like a mix of ALL IN THE FAMILY and funnier than both. Anyway, I have a Mike and Molly's bedroom, there are three wall pics of Geishas. Anyone know where I can find the same pics? I LOVE THEM!
  • Life is Great !!!! Thanks for making me laugh so hard !!!!

The best show in so long. Life is so short. Were so busy, so many sad stories on the news, family heart breaks!! But I can always count on a great laugh watching Mike & Molly!!! Thank You!! All of you for making me smile and most of all.... forgetting the craziness!!! Never laughed so hard watching your show. Thanks Again :) xoxo
  • Detour from the recipe that worked.

I agree with a previous review, centering on Molly has really brought this show down. Mike in my opinion is one of the funniest characters and his dynamics with his partner and mother are great.. but Molly has become a little unlikable in this current series and the show has lost a lot of it's appeal.
  • Mike & Molly Sucks Now

Mike and Molly Sucks Now!!!! I really liked Seasons 1-3 but when they decided to make the show more about Molly in Seasons 4 and so far Season 5 the show is no longer funny. The dynamic of the show is all character doing there stuff together. Towards the end of Season 4 the rest of the cast finally got some parts and it was great. There has just been to much Molly lately and she just isn't funny without the rest of the cast. My rating is for how the show is now
  • Ok, I Guess....

• This is my favourite Show

This is a great Series, I am just a little confused. In Season 3 Episode 23 Molly pronounces she's pregnant but in season 4 there is nothing about her pregnancy. What happened to that? Can anyone tell me please.
  • Fabulous show with a whole lotta heart.

The premise for this show sounded dodgy but upon watching it, I can't think of a better way to do it. The chemistry between the 2 leads Gardel & McCarthy is brilliant and totally believable. I have welled up countless times watching this show, it fills me with hope. The physical comedy aspects also help this show. My only complaints would be Swoozie Kurtz who I believe to be the weakest of the cast and occasionaly Molly can come across a little overly whiney and naggy, but not enough to ruin the inate goodness of the character for me. I adore Victoria and do wish they made more use of her, Vince is so potty mouthed I love it and Mike's mom wins all awards hands down. Really hope this show sticks around for a bit :) WTF are people doing saying this is anything like King of Queens, seriously wtf???? King of Queens was sooooooooooooooooo very very very very bad indeed. Soz a bit unnecessary maybe but I felt I had to say something. Oh and all the Christians etc getting offended amuses me to know end, bet you guys still find it funny with the occasional black or gay slur. Not that it surprises me after all hypocricy is ALL your middle names!!
  • Gilmore Girl quote in Season 2 ep 10?

3.5
    Not a review, but watching this episode Molly says "You'd like to kill him, but you can't.

'Cause you love I'm pretty sure this exact line was also said by Luke Danes on Gilmore Girls about Jess.
  • square dancing

Loved the program tonight but not all square dancers are blue hairs haha, come make a epasoide with us the roadrunners in Fort worth texas
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This cast is PERFECT! No one seems like they are acting AT ALL. It's just so flawless and FUNNY. I love all of the characters. Mike's mom is a female ARCHY BUNKER and makes me love my mother-in-law sooooo much lol... What a nightmare of a mother-in-law Peggy Biggs would be. And Molly's family LMAO, that sister, mother, and Vince keep me laughing so hard my stomach hurts. I also love Carl and his grandmother and wish she could be in it more. This show goes by too fast.. It should be an hour long.
  • Awesome Show

Lately I have been thinking that the sitcoms have died then I started watching Mike and Molly and this show is Awesome !! not since Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens have I laughed so hard. So the Sitcom is not dead. Thank god for that because I'm over reality shows. I hope it stays on for a long time. people need to relax it's a tv show
  • Mike & Molly

Get some good writers that know what funny is. Believe me, it is not sexual innuendo, trash talk. or constant put downs.

Enough already, Stop embarrassing yourselves and everyone that has the misfortune to hear such profane things.

How sad that any of the cast would subject themselves to this rudeness and be such bad examples to our Nation.

I cant submit this without a rating so I have to put a 1 but believe me - my rating of your show is ZERO.