Mike & Molly

The Rehearsal

Aired Monday 9:30 PM May 07, 2012 on CBS

• FUNNIEST episode of Season 2!

This episode was so funny! I could not stop laughing at the argument that Vince and his so-called wife, Francine were having! How Vince kept making insults about her age and stuff! Great acting!

When Molly and Victoria were getting so emotional about their dad and Molly said to Victoria,"Will you please wear a bra, tomorrow?" and Victoria nodded, I was expecting Victoria to say,"I'll

Even though, my girlfriend's not a fan of this show, she says she can take it or leave it, I showed her this episode and she said it was actually pretty funny.
  • Holy Plot Twist, Batman!

This was an amazing episode of Mike & Molly. With outrageous moments, hysterical dialogue, and not one, but two plot twists.

This episode was well written, and had amazing acting from everyone, especially from Molly and Victoria in the scene in the bed, which was one of the funniest, sweetest moments in the show's history.

It was a great episode, and I can't wait to see next weeks season finale, not only for the wedding, but to see if Christina ever says I love you to Carl.
  • best episode ever

That was the best episode ever :-)