Mike's Super-Short Show Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

why did the show ended 4

shaggyolsen

[1]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 3
    why did the show ended 4 can any1 tell me .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mina011

[2]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 3
    There is a new show called really short report to replace mike's super short show.  I guess the mike and sally were busy with their careers.

nickjuly4

[3]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 6
    no, it was just because disney channel thought mike was too old just because he was 16

Helostwin

[4]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 18

nickjuly4 wrote:
    no, it was just because disney channel thought mike was too old just because he was 16

Yeah, it said that on YoungStars.com ! But look at some people-- Ashley Tisdale is 20 & Brenda song is 21. I'm sure Raven & Ricky Ultmann are around that age too. So why get rid of Mike just cause he was 16 last November???

andiepandie2

[5]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 17
    Helostwin wrote:

nickjuly4 wrote:

Yeah, it said that on YoungStars.com ! But look at some people-- Ashley Tisdale is 20 & Brenda song is 21. I'm sure Raven & Ricky Ultmann are around that age too. So why get rid of Mike just cause he was 16 last November???

Brenda is 17 and Ashley is 21 i believe. I'm not sure.

Shyguy15

[6]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 22
    They were getting old. But I don't think they should've gotten rid of them and the show for that reason.

tvjunky006

[7]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 5
    nickjuly4 wrote:

i AGREE BECAUSE YOU COULD TELL HIS VOICE WAS STARING TO BECOME DEEPER AND THAT MADED HIM SOUND OLDER AND THEY WANTED A YOUNGER PERSON

coaster41395

[8]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 42
    andiepandie2 wrote:
    Helostwin wrote:

nickjuly4 wrote:

Brenda is 17 and Ashley is 21 i believe. I'm not sure.

Yeah, Brenda is 19 and Ashley is 22 I think.

DrDorianIsLuv

[9]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 5
    Maded? wow... But, they said they were getting to old. At least they didn't try to pass of someone else as them. Which people have tried to do before.

vietboi123

[10]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 1
    well if he was too old why not join the movie surfers

HollywoodQueen

[11]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    ACTUALLY its none of those reasons above. In December 2006, Mike admitted to Disney that he was gay and Disney thought this would be bad for the young viewers that watch the show, and they didn't want anyone finding out about it.

Helostwin

[12]Aug 18, 2008
    HollywoodQueen wrote:
    ACTUALLY its none of those reasons above. In December 2006, Mike admitted to Disney that he was gay and Disney thought this would be bad for the young viewers that watch the show, and they didn't want anyone finding out about it.

I've heard this RUMOR too but no ever cites a credible source for it.Please list a SOURCE for the rumor. It's Mikes reputation on the line here.

SalKing2

[13]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 37

Helostwin wrote:
    HollywoodQueen wrote:
    I've heard this RUMOR too but no ever cites a credible source for it.Please list a SOURCE for the rumor. It's Mikes reputation on the line here.

Well, it says so on Mike's entry on tv.com. If its true, I'm actually a bit disappointed with Disney. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean you should get rid of their show.

Helostwin

[14]Aug 21, 2008
    SalKing2 wrote:

Helostwin wrote:
    HollywoodQueen wrote:

Well, it says so on Mike's entry on tv.com. If its true, I'm actually a bit disappointed with Disney. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean you should get rid of their show.

I just checked. It's listed under "Trivia" and "Biography." ANYBODY could have posted it. It is NOT proven to be true. It's like believing what ANYBODY can put on Wikopedia! What some TV.com user POSTED is NOT a reliable source!!!!