Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Aug 29, 2006 In Season

rorygould

Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Fan Reviews (5)

7.2
  • I have never seen a more lazy bunch of agents. I would never use any person that belittles his wife in front of a client. How rude and disrespectful. If you are a true pro, you focus on the client you represent truthfully not to your commissions.

2.2
    Rather than going on for length as I could, the point is these agents are the worst, most unsincere, lazy people I have ever seen. This program has changed my views on how little work the agent truely does for a very big chunk of change. They have never known hard work. Agents pick up a cheese plate and become a greeter. Wow hard work!
    These agents clearly have only one item on their mind, their commissions. Without integrity you are nothing.
    The unprofessional tactic of pricing the sellers homes high only to get the signed listings is unacceptable. Then the agents as the wimps they are, have to craw back and beg the owners to lower the price.
    This show has made me into a hard core seller, no more give, no more bait and switch. Every time I think of those idiots popping a champagne bottle to congradulate a new listing I want to puke. In the future I will educate myself on the housing market, spend $60.00 for signs, stage my home for sale and sell my house by owner.