Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Aug 29, 2006 Between Seasons

Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Fan Reviews (5)

7.2
  • This show is GREAT, at perfectly illustrating the illusion that 99.99% of all real estate agents attempt to maintain with customers - that they bring some value to the table when anecdotally slinging their opinions and advice around with brash hubris.

This show is GREAT, at perfectly illustrating the illusion that 99.99% of all real estate agents attempt to maintain with customers - that they bring some level of value to the table when anecdotally slinging their opinions and advice around with brash hubris. It is absolutely absurd that people make a living, let alone a highly lucrative one, maintaining this ridiculous deception. And the agents themselves are not the only ones at fault. The idiotic customers who compliment on their "abilities", when all they are really doing is getting sucked into their facade with their fancy cars, clothing and je ne sais quoi. Meanwhile, these jokers cash check after check of commissions that are hardly warranted, nor earned, paid for on the backs of inflated home values and mortgages. Pathetic, indeed. And, oh yeah, I'm a real estate agent - but I earn my living by doing an honest job, offering sound, honest advice and not pumping my customers for the sake of my own ego and a commission. The attitudes portrayed by this television show only perpetuate the worst of the real estate business on the side of both the so-called "professionals" as well as the ignorant homeowners who patronize their services.