Do you think this show will be around long?

karlmeszaros

[1]Dec 22, 2010
    • level: 106

I've seen two night so far and Night 2 was better - and shorter - than the premiere. I enjoyed it more although still used fast forward button on the PVR a lot. I'm not sure this can survive in prime time amidst all the singing, dancing and skating reality shows.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

musiliu

[2]Dec 25, 2010
    • level: 11
    i hope not, i hate this show, the questions are ridiculous and it would be better if they have real trivia questions instead of that sh**...

agent_0042

[3]Jan 1, 2011
    • level: 66
    I think it's an awful show. I hope it's off the air fast.

etching

[4]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 22
    karlmeszaros wrote:

I enjoyed it more although still used fast forward button on the PVR a lot.

I don't mind it at all...The problem with this show is that it takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to get through seven questions. I did notice however on the Thursday 1/13 episode the pacing was significant sped up --- six questions in less than a half hour (if the final reveal wasn't stretched out). Hopefully the remaining episodes are sped up as well, otherwise viewers will keep changing channels during questions...

karlmeszaros

[5]Mar 29, 2011
    • level: 106
    etching wrote:
    karlmeszaros wrote:

I enjoyed it more although still used fast forward button on the PVR a lot.

I don't mind it at all...The problem with this show is that it takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to get through seven questions. I did notice however on the Thursday 1/13 episode the pacing was significant sped up --- six questions in less than a half hour (if the final reveal wasn't stretched out). Hopefully the remaining episodes are sped up as well, otherwise viewers will keep changing channels during questions...

I agree. It was noticeably sped up after mid-January. It is an interesting concept and I enjoy it, although for me a fair bit of the fun is in doing the Recaps for each show. The questions are interesting also, but you're right, in our culture, TV (and life) is expected to move at a pretty quick pace and people seem to have no patience for slow so there will a lot of channel changing.

skbrettbug

[6]Aug 18, 2013
    • level: 18

You could do an episode in 5 minutes

Too bad this show went bye-bye...the concept was really interesting. I knew it wouldn't stay long.