Million Dollar Money Drop

FOX (ended 2011)

karlmeszaros

Million Dollar Money Drop Fan Reviews (1)

6.2
  • A real disappointment. Unlikeable contestants risk big bucks only to lose it all. Padded like you wouldn't believe!

I watched the premiere episode on December 20, 2010, with heavy fast-forwarding on my DVR, and I will not be watching again. I spent around an hour watching a two hour show (it was padded with filler that I fast forwarded through) just two watch two pairs of people win nothing. The basic format of the show is that you have to risk all of your money, which starts as a million dollars, on each question. You spread it among multiple choice answers. But these jamokes generally risked their entire stash of money, or almost all of it, on a single answer on each question. So it was no surprise that they lost, and lost big. They spend ages and ages trying to draw out the suspense, even when the decision isn't even one that that's dramatic, or the answer should be obvious to anyone with the slightest bit of brains. I deleted the season pass that I set for this show and I will not be watching again. There was a small degree of entertainment, but I do not find it worth my time. Though I was pleased that those people lost. They deserved it.